christmas NiGHTS are upon us again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christmas NiGHTS are upon us again

spring valley, complete with j-poppy jingle bells, is obviously the greatest thing to ever happen to seasonal gaming. you can stick your FFXI and your animal crossing up your bottoms.

dust off the saturn, you know you NEED to; just for the end theme. it will make you a better person, and leave you with a warm glow inside.

merry christmas,

love,

Scott Mac.

xxx

"I bent my wookie..."

Comment

DREAMCAST FOREV- oh, sorry, wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by D-SG
        DREAMCAST FOREV- oh, sorry, wrong thread.
        KING HEROD!

Comment

AMEN. I had a Saturn between 1995 and 2000. I then swapped it for a DC in 2001, then sold that for a PS2 in 2002, then bought an XBox in late 2002. Then I bought a Dreamcast recently and now I realised how foolish I have been and have bought a UK Saturn again (I fitted a 50/60Hz switch and use an Action Replay 4-in-1 for other-region games).

It brings a tear to my eye to hear the AM2 jingle at the start of VF, Daytona, etc...

as for Christmas Nights, I actually held on to it all those years back for I knew someday I'd play it again...

...that day arrived and I'll never look back.

Long live the Saturn

Comment

I never had Christmas Nights when I owned a Saturn the first time around but when I rebought one a two years ago I picked up a Christmas Nights. Last Christmas me and my friend (goes by the name of Tyler 'round these parts) whipped out Christmas Nights and earned ourselves lots of presents. Many a Saturn era memory returned.
            Its both an equisite sample of the full game, an essential addition to it and its like an interactive advent calender, a real treat for December time.
            And I can't think think of many other Christmassy games off the top of my head. Oh, James Pond II: Robocod.

Comment

Oh god - robocod 2! yeah that was the one. the jingles are coming back to me now...

Comment

Christmas NiGHTS is even better when you have a NiGHTS save game

www.geocities.com/red_ideya

(BTW, the intro and outro movies to NiGHTS are on there - if you want more, just ask)

Comment

Snowy levels in Banjo K and Diddy kong always bring a snowflake to my eye.

Comment

I'm in France currently and without many of my consoles (inc. Saturn)

My Xbox and Pilotwings 64 rom is where I tried to compensate my Christmas gaming.

Its wasn't the same though...

Comment

Working...
                    X