Neil (was neil2k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold like3n aka neil2k my soul!

Undoubtedly he will relish in the depravity it gives him, whilst his life crumbles around his feet until nothing is left but: NSFW (but being here you'd be crazy to think it was!) http://youtu.be/O4o8TeqKhgY http://youtu.be/DKJsSPATDLY

Oh and smooth comms, fast with the cash, great in tight jeans, superb fro, busts dance moves

Comment

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIL!!!!!!!!!!

Once again da man comez through with da goodz.

Super fast payment for my True Blood Season 2 Blu-ray box set which he, quite rightly, watches for the tits. Ooh, and PMs that make me chuckle.

Top banana!!!

Comment

Sold me some lovely SFC titles, shipped so fast he must have a time machine! Cheers man!

Comment

Sold me a SFC game. Arrived quickly and minty.

Comment

Sold me more SFC games, arrived safe and sound and as described. Thanks buddy!

Comment

Neil sold me a single slot MVS. Very well packaged for a good price. Cheers Neil!

Comment

Bought some SFC games from Neil, including the mighty Yoshi's Island, all packaged superbly, and sent via recorded. Totally praiseworthy seller.

Comment

Bought a Vita and games off Neil. Arrived as promised and very well packaged. Many thanks!

Comment

As always Neil is great to deal with.
                    Had halo 4 off me.
                    Thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of vita games from me, spot on, but I expect nothing less.

Comment

Bought a Vita bundle of Neil and it was posted the same day and was received the next. Flawless service. Many thanks.

Comment

Neil bought GTA V from me. Excellent as always. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                          X