No announcement yet.

Motion Gravure (Harumi Nemoto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do have a write up of these all ready to be put onsite, but I was unsure as to whether or not its worthwhile putting online seeing as its much more or a 'novelty' game than we would normally cover. Would you like to see the write-up?

And yes, there will be video captures.

Comment

That videos is brilliant, in every sense of the word Give us the write up, now

Comment

Somehow I dont think too many people will even look at the write up, and go straight to the videos instead

There are some very interesting effects in the games though, its always a nice choice of background AV for me Ive found.

Comment

Yeah, don't forget the vids 8)

Comment

yeah I would be defo interested in the write up of the series,

oh and a video would be nice of course.

I think the write up's would be very popular. Get them up as soon as you can mate(no pun intended)

Comment

I think it would be interesting to read about, just to know more about what it actually is.

Comment

there is a few of them at play asia availible to buy. I think I will get a couple when I get paid on Friday.

8)

Comment

On the CD Mr Ono sent me featuring the 27min Twin Snakes trailer (which I may add was simply breath-taking. Probably shouldn?t have watched it due to never actually playing the original more then 10mins, but what the hay, has only increased my anticipation ) there was also a 2min movie of this little beauty.

It was just typical my mum should walk in as I started to watch it. Not having a clue what was going to be shown I actually called her other to see some game footage? heh, ah well, she didn?t seem to mind too much

Definitely get the write-up up if ya can.
                  ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Working...
                  X