No announcement yet.

Sonic Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is so awful, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they realise it themselves (sonic team) and say goodnight to Sonic once and for all.

If you think the single player is bad, just check out the multiplayer.

Absolutely awful. Shovelware from Sega yet again.

Comment

This game is great, I don't know what you lot are moaning about.

I had a go of SA1 on my DC the other day, just to see the difference, and Heroes is overwhelmingly superior.
      Sure the camera isn't always good, but you can rotate it as and when you need it with L&R.
      This is the best platform game I've played in a long while, certainly more fun than Mario Sunshine.

Sonic Rulez OK!

Comment

Im really enjoying it so far . Yes there are camera issues and missing scenery at times clipping

OK so its not the best Sonic game ever but its certainly not the worst ( SA2 JMHO )

Just my 2 cents worth

Cheers Petey

Comment

I'm enjoying this a lot, but I haven't put enough time into it to comment in any great depth.

The levels are suprisingly long, and consistantly fast. Character swapping works well too

Comment

After the migraine-inducing stupidity of SA2: Battle on the GC, I will be avoid this as it seems like all the old faults are still there.

Look Mr Sega man, you see that Viewtiful Joe over there, him with the 3D graphics but a 2D look? That plays exactly like a 2D game? And those sales figures which should show your crappy games sell crappily? Put 2 and 2 together, and for god sake get a proper sequel out...

Comment

Yeah it's about time Sonic Team created a decent Sonic for this generation of hardware (IMO). I love Sonic, I pretty much grew up on him, so I see it as a shame this crap is being churned out. Looking forward to Sonic Collection 2 later this year though, Sonic cd MMMMmmmmmm.

Comment

Sonic CD? How did I miss Collection 2 business. Must get...

Anyone got a link or two for me?

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
                  Looking forward to Sonic Collection 2 later this year though, Sonic cd MMMMmmmmmm.
                  Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
                  I heard nowt about this.
                  Tell me more!

Comment

Methinks hes nothing more than speculating about Mega Collection 2

Sonic Heroes is fun and its noble what Sonic Team tried to do - what we have been crying out for all this time is a return to the Megadrive roots of Sonic, and this is the closest commercially viable option they could come up with.

Comment

Am i the only one who would love a straight sonic game without all of the silly extra characters? Mabey Knuckles and a slightly moddified Shadow could stay but get rid of the rest and give us more levels!

Comment

I did hear about Collection 2, serious! I should edit my post though guys, sorry about that. The Sonic cd is speculation, but I was in such a rush at the time! I wanted to add it but things got hectic... Apologies. Would be awesome though yeah?

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to add. As much as I hate G4TV I do keep an eye open on a show called Cinematech. It shows footage of games, future, past & present. Now what got me curious was it showed Sonic CD for the GC. This got me worked up cos' I initially thought it was on the 1st collection disc, so I looked into the disc but its not on it. So that alone hints at it being on the collection 2. Hope my facts are right! Don't want to disappoint anybody!

Comment

Gah on one of the green leafy worlds i have died so many times by falling into water, its so annoying as most have been because of the computer, change character near the edge of the water, opps the character you selected fell and died when you changed. gah this is so annoying! SA1/2 never had floating platforms with an instant death drop to them.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdnode
                              Am i the only one who would love a straight sonic game without all of the silly extra characters? Mabey Knuckles and a slightly moddified Shadow could stay but get rid of the rest and give us more levels!
                              Word.
                              Apart from Dante, Shadow is the best new character in gaming for years.
                              He's so cool
                              The way he just glided along in SA2 was so cool...

Comment

Sorry to go off on a slight tangent here but Ive been playing an import GC copy for the past few weeks. Today for valentines my hun ( unbeknown to them that I already had it ) brought me a PAL PS2 copy and the screen resolution on it looks ****e in 60Htz compared to the GC version whats going on ?

Comment

Working...
                                X