No announcement yet.

Bujingai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for bringing up a old thread but I just finished this excellent game I really want to know something can you ever play a level again and get the score screen to come up.It say on gamefaqs that if you clear the game you get High Scores Display but I cant see it .

Comment

Originally posted by S_rank View Post
      Sorry for bringing up a old thread but I just finished this excellent game I really want to know something can you ever play a level again and get the score screen to come up.It say on gamefaqs that if you clear the game you get High Scores Display but I cant see it .
      Do You have the pal version? i'm only guessing but it was a budget release so its probabaly all dodgy and botched.

Comment

stage 7 gabouun part 4 on hard help needed

Basically what I need to know is after the bit with about 5 really awkward triangle jumps you get to a piece of high ground where there is a building on top there is a Taikyokuin that bit not really important but i just want you to know where i am . when you arrive 3 enemies appear the sort that first appeared on level 5 the sort of round mechanised one that charge at you now. this is the part I haven't a clue what to do there is a huge gap from the high ground to the exit of this area first i though kill the 3 enemies and a bhandra the sort of symbol enemies would appear for me to chain of like i did on the normal difficulty but it doesn't appear then i tried jumping it while using one of the spell didn't get any where near .Then i tried to fling one of the the mechanical enemies into the air and try and combo him over the gap but i just cant seem to get it to work

So what do I have to do to clear this huge gap its driving me mad at the moment any help would be greatly appreciated i just want to get hard done then i can start a fresh on the top difficulty and try and learn to chain the levels

I'm playing the eu version of it as well

Comment

Working...
        X