No announcement yet.

Racing Evolution - GT1 Class Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you can get a code for any time, don't you just press Start on one of the summary screens ? forgot exctly when, it's been a couple of weeks since I did it, you should submit your Oval time, you would get into the top 20 with a 28.xxx Prototype time last time I checked.

Comment

Yea, you just have to whack start on the summary screen although that isn't possible with just the replay I shall fully mod (still haven't done it... lol) the Bently later and submit something

Comment

You should, costs 1.4million in total to fully upgrade but it is worth it, you should then get into the top 12 easily with anything under 29 seconds

Comment

I'm loving this with the wheel. Unfortunately I spent all my money on the Skyline, so at the moment I'm just practicing the tracks with that. The ghost car is a bit dark at times though, so on some laps I'm using the force to figure out when to brake.

Comment

you need to try Challenge 7 in the Event Omnibus Vs Mode, 100,000 RP's for a 14 second race win

Comment

Tomorrow is my last night of playing this before I go snowboarding for a week, so enjoy being first on the leaderboard while it lasts, cos when I get back, those times are tumbling.

Comment

With smack talk like that I am gonna have whoop yo ass all over the goddamn show....or something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                  You should, costs 1.4million in total to fully upgrade but it is worth it, you should then get into the top 12 easily with anything under 29 seconds
                  Ahem, 3rd. Not bad 8)

Comment

Sweet! Proud of you lad. Surely the 1st place spot is yours soon?

Comment

Very good, surely you can get top place with a bit more practice, 29.4xx still my best, think I'm doing last bend really poorly.

Come on, lets have some more GT1 Class times ....

Comment

Yea, I reckon 1st is attainable - I started to get a bit high though off the buzz of playing, if that makes sense. Had to get something to eat to calm me down a bit and then I couldn't hold the line properly

I only wanted to try it though, just out of interest as I intend to post my GT1 times too. This is the real test with GT1 cars on other courses, so I'll get around to trying tonight. Sorry for the little thread hijack there david I'm not too pleased with the Corvette though, I prefer the W12 and Viper but I'll give it a shot.

Comment

"I'm not too pleased with the Corvette though, I prefer the W12 and Viper but I'll give it a shot."

I don't like the Corvette also but it is quick, will try the others cars tonight hopefully.

Comment

Now, if only this was 16 player online cross format

Comment

Some new times then:

Ring Super Speedway - 32.049 - Corvette C5R - marklar (5)
                              Suzuka Short - 44.547 - Corvette C5R - marklar (13)
                              Suzuka - 1.52.231 (Gutted!) - Corvette C5R - marklar (24)

edit: the numbers in brackets are the web ranking positions.

Comment

Added your times, I'm away for weekend so won't be able to update leaderboard until Monday morning unless someone with Admin rights wants to do it before then.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X