Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure I follow...

Comment

I thought I'd have a go at tuning up the Bentley, but when I go to the performance shop, it's not available. So then I go to the car dealer and it's not available in there either. I can quite happily use it in Time Trial though. Is it possible to unlock it in the event challenge, then purchase it and then tune it up?

And did you get a chance to try that challenge I put up on the previous page (rally vs gt1)?

Comment

Odd You clocked Racing Life? The Bentley should be available for tuning! It doesn't become available in the car shop, afaik.

Didn't try your challenge though, haven't had a chance to play it for a week (TLC for the missus means I can't 'disappear' into the other room for some arcade-wheel action, can't play with it on my lap... nm ). I might try it later...

Comment

I did notice that during racing life it seemed to give me whatever car I chose for each race. Perhaps I'll have to play one of the races again with a different car.

Comment

That's bump your percentage up too, unlocking additional cars. Check the gallery for a LeMans-style car bit that shows the ones you don't have. If the Bentley isn't in there, just blacked out, then you don't own it

Comment

Looks like I had forgotten to save after the final level of training.

Ooooo. Sir... Would you look at that?!?

Comment

Yep, the last race of Racing LIfe you choose either Bentley or Audi, as long as you win (and save) you get the car you chose to use.

Well done Charles by the way.

Comment

Heh, stupid manual saving Nice time man, looks like I'll have to bring that Bentley out of retirement

Comment

I found this on my HDD!
                    Shame I didn't have the one where me and [MENTION=208]Commander Marklar[/MENTION] were at the top of the list.
                    R-RacingEvolution 5th place.jpg

Comment

Great work [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]!

I wish I still had my old screenshots from old racers. Makes me so nostalgic seeing screens like that.

Comment

At the time this sort of online leaderboard was incredible.

Comment

Was it done by unique code you entered on a website (Like Outrun 2 C2C) or was it through the PS2 ethernet adaptor?

Comment

Working...
                          X