No announcement yet.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, I haven't played this much since my review, but I think I might dip back into this one.

It's one of those you can leave for a bit and come back to, which I really like. It has that just a quick 10 minute go about it and then your hooked for 4 hours.

One little thing which really impressed me about the game (not mentioned in the review) was the rumble. They've done a superb job, I particularly like the way the controller jolts when you pass over an expansion joint in the road.

OK so perhaps it's just me then...

Comment

It's great playing with the force feedback wheel too; I love what you mentioned above - kinda (perversly) reminds me of the M6 a bit

Comment

Im having a real job finding the Infinity team in Tokyo. Its the last team I need to beat, apart from bosses and some wanderers. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Comment

I finally completed this last night, and ended up on 91%. I liked the last few battles, however nothing could match my 750HP Pantera. Bonuswise, I had over 9 million CP to spend. I have another 30 or so wanderers to beat, but to be honest, I dount Ill be returning to this again for maximum completion.

Its probably the longest Ive ever spent playing a very average game.

Comment

Working...
          X