No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a modded Saturn from Pete. As usual, a wonderful piece of kit. The man's a genius.

Thanks

Comment

Pete bought a white Saturn Pad from me to help with his fetish for the sexiest of Saturn's

Paid super speedy & all was groovy.

As usual a tip top deal & everyone should buy something from him

Neil

Comment

Bought Pete's uber modded Saturn with bells and whistles. Arrived quickly and is just flippin' awesome!

Thanks bud!

Comment

Pete came to my rescue and fixed my PC Engine. Fast, friendly and reliable. Highly recommended!

Comment

Pete done a PS1 modd for me,superb deal and great service.....One of the best

Comment

Another purchase from the man and as superb and fantastical as ever. Thanks!

Comment

Pete sold me a modded N64 controller - works brilliantly! Cheers

Comment

Purchased Billy Hatcher on Cube.

Amazing price & condition.

Cheers.

Comment

RGB modified a white PC-Engine for me, and did an absolutely fantastic job of it too, the picture quality is stunning! Thanks again Pete, a total asset to the forum!

Comment

Bought some controllers from Pete. Great deal for the whole lot, excellent packaging and super quick delivery. Well chuffed

Comment

Bought an official Amazon Kindle lighted cover from mmmonkey.

Amazing comms, lightning delivery and great packaging.

Now I can read "50 Shades of Grey" under the sheets!

Comment

I could kiss him; not only did he repair the RGB lead for my Q, he got me up and running with it when I was too much of a plum to plug it in right - without laughing at me, no less! At least not to my face or PM box.

As others have stated, a true credit to the forum and a total gent too. Many thanks!

Comment

Supoib work from the mmmonkey. Sent him my PCE Core Grafx for RGB modding. Pics of it up and running on his tele, returned quick, and with 2 missing screws holding the unit together replaced.

Can't thank him enough. He mods my world.

Comment

Top bloke!
                              Pete understood my many failings and helped me sort out my rgb cable for my panny Q. It was completed efficiently and with no fuss!
                              Excellent chap, recommended to all!

Comment

Pete is such a legend, more brilliant dealings with modified SFC carts. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X