No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Modded Saturn Console from Pete along with a Mint Shenmue 2 and Shenmue 1 on DC.

Condition of the items were exactly as described, He replied to PM's immediately and simply couldn't be more chuffed with it all than I am now.

Appreciated mate,
    Jay

Comment

Bought DC Sonic Adventure 2 (Anniversary Box).

The games arrived quickly, well packaged, and in excellent condition! Always quick to reply to PM's and keep me informed, and an all around friendly guy.

Pleasure to deal with!

Comment

PowerStone JPN DC

Bought the abve from Pete, arrived quickly and well packaged. Bargainous!

Comment

Bought a copy of Sonic CD off Hellbelly and he was nice enough to throw in another MCD game for free.

Game arrived next day, well packaged and kept great communication through PM's.

A pleasure mate!

Comment

Fantastic price and packaged superbly with lotsa bubble wrap etc. Would deal with again in an instant. Cheers!

Comment

I've bought a modded japanese DC and a modded super famicom recently from Hellbelly. Both came at speed and well packaged

Not afraid to haggle over a bundle or provide after sales support

Comment

Bought a SNES + game from Pete.Great comms, Nice guy, Very well packaged and quick delivery. What more can you ask for !?!

Comment

Super duper.
                  Bought 2 snes games from this nice chap - loads of pictures beforehand to check items - very well packed and posted quickly - great stuff.

Comment

Top fella, sold me a bunch of old Sega consoles and games for dirt cheap, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with the whole time. Cheers mate!

Comment

Mr Belly sorted me out a Gamecube game i'd been looking for for some time, at a great price. Arrived really quick and in tip top condition too! Thanks Pete, appreciate it

Comment

bought some mags after my belly, what a great guy to deal with! Thank you very much.

Comment

Bought edge special - 100 most significant reviews - arrived quickly, great condition.

Thanks!

Comment

bought a few copies of edge off him. Great comms and arrived quick and in great condition. reccomended
                            Last edited by superking; 19-09-2006, 20:11.

Comment

Bought a Gamecube Gameboy Player off Hellybelly. It arrived in super quick time and well packed. Highly recommended.

Comment

Top seller Thanks, Bought a VGA cube lead from this man.

Comment

Working...
                                X