No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can get the new Area 88 series from? I been gagging to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      Anyone know where I can get the new Area 88 series from? I been gagging to see it!
      i've got it. anime-kraze is doing it, check on www.animesuki.com

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
        New Area 88 series? I thought there was currently only 3 OVA's

Is there actually new series running? that would great as the OVA's were cool.

Comment

Yeah, you can defitnely get it from animesuki. I started to dl the first 2 eps before i set off to work this morning. Hopefully they will be ready by the time i get back.

Comment

Thanks a lot man - yeah I watched the OVAs already, I was obessed with the game when I was at school!

Comment

Been watching tons of stuff, plus collecting a ton episode this week i haven't been able to watch yet, Air Master 25/26, Gunslinger girl 10/11, One piece 82 to name few. Mezzo ep5 continued to be average with only the story relating the OVA being interesting. RoD ep20 was brilliant, great little fight and the return of
              Originally posted by spoiler
              Paper Air plane and Hisa, but OH my what a cliffhanger
              PeaceMaker ep18 pickedup again and proved my theory right of, good eps = those with Tetsu/sara and good cliffhanger to boot. Also the higtlight of everyweek (while Twin Spica not being subbed ) PLANETES ep 13 continuing drama/comedy back on earth this time, great show, different to everything outthere.

*Been told to look out a new anime called 'Paranoia Agent', which i'm downloading now.

*I got around to watching Bobobo, it wouldn't say it laugh out loud comedy, just a smirk and a

Comment

I laughed out loud....

Comment

Just watched 'Paranoia Agent', and followed by and and .

It's got that Boogiepop Phantom feel to, being I haven't a clue yet as to whats happening other then its really, really ****ing creepy and there's Boy going around beating people with a baseball bat. And that Doll 'Morumi' is the most creepiest, scariest inanimate object ever seen. I keep on expecting it to jump out and rip someones head off, and that scene in th girl's bedroom really bugged me, was it drugs?, is she isane? or are more things going on than we know(thats a certain given).

The Animation/art is top notch for drama series and the opening song doesn't really make any sense till you see the nuke in the background, and the ending credits are just as weird. This is one anime to watch out for.

Comment

bobobo 2 is out for all you bobobo fans, mugen subbing it once again.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
                      bobobo 2 is out for all you bobobo fans, mugen subbing it once again.
                      WICKED!!!!!1 8)

Comment

Just got Bobobo2 !

Does he ever stop gunning that poor pickle?

As soon as it starts the pickle pwnag3 is in full flow! ROFL Bobobo really starts to BLOSSOM this time!

Comment

Woooooo Naruto's GCI team do it again in another epic showing like Haku/Naruto, Sasuke/Orochi and Rock/gaara, ep 71 is brilliant lots of action that never showed up in the manga, worth the download, also

i must of missed it completely in the manga but i never noticed Orochimaru change his body to female's , creepy

Comment

i must of missed it completely in the
                            manga but i never noticed Orochimaru change his body to female's , creepy
                            yeah that seemed a bit odd to me as well.

and to echo your thoughts it was a great episode, the first TRULY enjoyable episode for a long time.

also, ROD in a couple of hours CAN NOT WAIT.

Anyone else notice the subtle (not really) apperance of yomiko in the past 2 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, they even used Miura Rieko as the seiyuu (voice talent).

Comment

A couple of good episodes so far, and hopefully lots to come in this current arc. *crosses finger for minimal amount of filler* [/img]

Comment

The start of Paranoia Agent Episode 3 is simply too horrible for words The series seems good so far though.

I've just started watching Read or Die lately and it's simply fantastic!

oh and am I the only one who thinks the 2nd OP of FMA is brilliant?

Comment

Working...
                                X