• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold Jap book,paid no problem...thanks man

Comment

Sold dvdx2 a bunch of N64 games.

Fast payment, no problems.

Comment

Sold me a couple of games, both minty fresh and delivered uber-quick, perfect trader!

Comment

Great seller, thanks buddy!

Comment

Instant payment from Andy for two Neo Geo PS2 sticks.

What a lovely man.

Comment

I bought Psychic Force Complete boxset from dvdx2 and as expected it was in excellent condition. A pleasure to deal with as usual. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a lovely PCEngine Duo package from Andy, arrived in superb packaging(take note all NTSC-UK sellers).Quick delivey and with friendly PMs too...

Top marks all round

Comment

Bought Shinobi blu-ray from Andy. Arrived lightning fast , excellent condition. Cheers dude.

Comment

Andy bought a SFIV TE stick from me.

Good friendly comms & a lightning fast payment. Top bloke our Andy!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a couple of mega cd games, speedy delivery, well packaged and in excellent condition. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a few Megadrive games from Andy and everything went smoothly. The whole thing was packaged VERY safely!

Thanks for everything, I hope to deal with you again soon!

Comment

dvdx2 sold me a bunch of Jap Megadrive games which I'm very happy with. He did me a good price on them and they were very well packaged. This seller comes very highly recommended - thumbs up .

Comment

I bought a couple of Japanese MD games from dvdx2. The games are in excellent condition and were VERY well packaged for posting. Top bloke. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought BlazBlue from dvdx2, and it arrived quickly and in mint condition. Very pleased with this trade

Comment

Bought a JPN 32X & 5 games from dvdx2, items arrived very quickly, were excellently packaged and all in fantastic condition as expected from this man. Highly recommended, cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X