No announcement yet.

dvdx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdx2 answered my wanted request for Monster Hunter for PS2 in the most kindest fashion. Sending it to me for free. Even sorted postage. Evdn more, it came in excellent condition. Thanks to him I can begin my mh collection. Forum user gold award.

Comment

I sold a SNES Wii controller to dvdx2.

Easy to deal with and fast payment, cheers

Comment

Many pleasant transactions for cash monies and a swapsie, all without problem or fuss.

Comment

Really great guy, kindly let me buy a BVM scart cable, works a treat!

Thanks buddy

Comment

Andy responded to my XRGB Mini wanted thread. I bought a great condition XRGB from him, it arrive really well packaged and he did it for a great price. Top marks all round.

Comment

Sold Andy a GC game, good transaction as always.

Comment

sold Andy more stuff than I can remember, always a pleasure to deal with

Comment

I was the lucky recipient of a free Saturn style USB pad. He didn't even take anything for postage. Top man!

Comment

Sent me Fallout 4 for ps4 for free! Didn’t want postage either! He also put a square of bubble wrap over the disc, the calling card of a gentleman.

Comment

Sent me an Ibara poster for free without taking money for postage. Top guy.

Cheers!

Comment

Sent me a free controller without charging postage. Very quick and pleasant to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Great buyer. Many thanks.

Comment

Andy sold me an MD mini. Awesome all round service. One of the best

Comment

Andy sorted me out with a lightgun I was after. Top gentleman!

Comment

Andy sold me his namco museum chronicle box set, came stupidly fast and well protected against getting damaged by even the most disgruntled postal worker, A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X