No announcement yet.

1/2pint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moaned about my handwriting, but other than that it was a flawless trade. Received game quickly, in great condition and at a great price.

Highly recommended (just make sure you write neatly).

Comment

Sold some gear to him, smooth, swift sale, excellent comms. Highly recommended.

Ten

Comment

Great communication and quick payment for Psyvariar (despite Royal Mail's best efforts to try and lose the cheque )

Highly recommended

Comment

A patient and accomidating chap throughout the transaction, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

ooops... guess this is his main thread (sorry) so will post again,

Sold him a pair of Initial D DVDs, no problems what so ever (well he sent cheque to wrong value but soon made amense easy mistake to make) Great trader recommended to all!

Comment

Recieve payment fast, good dude to do business with.

Comment

Very good trade, recommended.

Comment

Very good trade, recommended.

Comment

Recieved payment nice and fast. Top notch, friendly, no-nonsense sort of bloke.

Cheers again!

Comment

Nice chap, quick payment, highly recommended trader.

Comment

Thanks loads, Sorry didn't write sooner, I got the cheat thingy Sat morning, brilliant condition and dead cheap.

Comment

Received goods in record time, was very patient while I sorted funds out. First-rate service, wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again!

Comment

Sent me a cheque nice and quickly, and refused to kick my ass even though I took 'a little while' to send his stuff

Comment

Psyvariar will end it's wondering days being sold across the forums here. Nice chap although kept threatening to send me the game before I send him some crispy tenners, had to beat him back and send him money before I would give him details of where the game should be sent.

Comment

Bought PoP - great comms, smooth delivery and no problems whatsoever. Would deal with again without hesitation.

Cheers bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X