X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see - I'm only on dial-up, so that download would take until 2005

/me goes back to waiting

Comment

NG has been delayed by a week, it'll now be released on the 3rd of March, but god daymmm it looks and sounds amazing.

Looks set to be the first great game of the year, and what a year its going to be.

Comment

Who's the source for that info Prine???

Comment

Both EB and Gamestop now have the game listed for the 2nd of March.

Comment

The Japanese version is still down for 26th Feb (PA), I'll go for that one since I can't seem to find an American website that accepts Switch\ Paypal...

Comment

That's really annoying, I checked EB's website last night too. Guess I'll be buying that ****ing mag after all...Maybe thats why they delayed it? So everybodys all hyped up and sales of the OXM go up, ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                since I can't seem to find an American website that accepts Switch\ Paypal...
                Specifically American, or will Canadian do yer?

www.videogamesplus.ca accepts payment via Paypal. Used them a few times with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
                  That's really annoying, I checked EB's website last night too. Guess I'll be buying that ****ing mag after all...Maybe thats why they delayed it? So everybodys all hyped up and sales of the OXM go up, ****ers.
                  * calls up the Lone Gunmen *

We got a case!

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                    Originally posted by PeteJ
                    since I can't seem to find an American website that accepts Switch\ Paypal...
                    Specifically American, or will Canadian do yer?

www.videogamesplus.ca accepts payment via Paypal. Used them a few times with no problems.

also accept paypal, from my own experience.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Love the demo, feels great to play.

If you equip the Vigoorian Flail and use the Cremator technique you can do some serious damage, I've managed to get a nice 139 hits from using it.

Can't wait for the full release.

Comment

Thats it. Tecmo have been winding me up with screenshots of this game for 2 years now and i cant take it any more i have to play it.

Where can i get the demo and how much

thanks.

Comment

and when is the pal release?

Comment

This is on its way down my fat pipe as we speak. I'll take a load of screen captures for those of you who can't play it..

Microsoft could do far worse than offering playable demos available to download over Xbox Live, even for a small fee. Fools. Would be a use for the HD!

Comment

Just played it. It certainly is slick.
                                I don't like all the text bits. Being told what to do is annoying.
                                Particularly when it's obvious. The shruikens pwn!

Comment

Working...
                                X