• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone find the end boss tough?
    Or was it just wimpy old me?

TB

Comment

It's not been mentioned in this thread, but when you go into your weapon select screen, you can press 'Y' and you get a list of moves/combos you can perform with that weapon. Pretty handy, theres loads.

If your having trouble with that boss too, select the HUGE sword and perform a 360 on the stick and attack, that works well on that guy.

Comment

The most useful move in the demo is, imo, the instant heavy charge attack. After you've jumped, either from a wall or just normally, do not attack in the air, instead, press Y the instant you land on the ground. This pulls off the same move as you would by holding down Y when on the ground, but it happens the instant you land. It's incredibly useful, especially against the boss.

Jump off a wall near him and pull off this move, if done correctly you'll be facing his back and he'll be open for a quick combo. Hit him a few times and get out of the way before he tries to throw you. Repeat this a few times and he'll go down. Also use your magic if needed.

If you use the charged up move (either from landing or actually charging it up) when there are plenty of orbs in the room, you pull off the super-essence moves, which are stunning to see. A loud bang will sound when the move has been pulled off. Awesome

Comment

Before I came into work tonight I played through it quickly, and this time I used the bladed numchuck weapons. Dear god do those rock!! I was slicing and dicing like a master sumbitch ninja, and I couldn't help but yell out a few "w00t!!"s. SO much fun.

Comment

Working...
          X