No announcement yet.

007: Everything Or Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, tis a good little game. been very Varied missions so far which makes a good change. Helicopter felt a bit twiddly to control tho and a few annoying instances with the camera I can't get used to the camera movement not being inverted so end up taking a fair few bullets which can get annoying. Soon storm thru a mission once u know what ur doing.

Comment

Inertia, have you been playing both PS2 and Xbox versions concurrently? You must really like the game!

Is this the one with Jaws, because if it is, I'll definitely give it a go?

Comment

yeah, jaws is in it. Played more, still loving it. Seems a bit easy to get gold, but I'm guessing thats jus coz I'm playing on agent. Jus like all the others, there are higher difficulties with more objectives to complete. Been the best hybrid game I've played to date.

Comment

I can't get used to the camera movement not being inverted
          You can invert both horizontal and vertical cameras in the in-game options menu. It makes things a bit easier.

Comment

I got it yesterday and i am actually quite impressed with everything so far. Its got a real cinema film atmosphere to it and the MI5 training is a nice touch imho. Just like in the previous film.

Am only on the second level and i truly suck at it though.

Comment

Hrm, I was tempted when I saw this game in Game on Friday, especially as I'd heard decent stuff even from you jaded lot :P ...but declined. I guess I barely have the time so I might just wait until the Summer when I get time and it'll be cheaper.

Comment

Does anyone have the Jpn GC version? If so, is it like MGS:TS (Jpn) with english language, etc?

Comment

I was really enjoying this game today....until I got to the final level, now I'm close to putting my fist through the wall and snapping the disc in half.

After a so-so start this game really picks up, he culminating few levels really are good especially as by then you're quite adept with the control system. So I defeat the main bad guy awaiting the final cut scene only to be told I've got to wade through a bunch of bland warehouse rooms defeating waves of enemies. Now this wouldn't a problem apart from the random spawning enemies that appear BEHIND you which obviously you don't know about until they're shooting you up. I've just come off the game shaking with rage.

So hats off to EA for creating a nice little game (not great) and then ****ing up the ending. You twats.

Comment

Does anyone know if William Dafoe is the villain in the actual movie?

TB

Comment

Originally posted by twobells
                      Does anyone know if William Dafoe is the villain in the actual movie?

TB
                      I dont think there is a movie. This is it. (unless im completely mistaken!)

Comment

Originally posted by Links
                        After a so-so start this game really picks up, he culminating few levels really are good especially as by then you're quite adept with the control system. So I defeat the main bad guy awaiting the final cut scene only to be told I've got to wade through a bunch of bland warehouse rooms defeating waves of enemies. Now this wouldn't a problem apart from the random spawning enemies that appear BEHIND you which obviously you don't know about until they're shooting you up. I've just come off the game shaking with rage.

So hats off to EA for creating a nice little game (not great) and then ****ing up the ending. You twats.
                        It's not impossible. The enemies follow set entrance patterns, so you just have to learn them (don't forget to use the thermal vision on the invisible guards). I actually found the last level to be very focused in terms of design.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacophanus
                          Originally posted by Links

It's not impossible. The enemies follow set entrance patterns, so you just have to learn them (don't forget to use the thermal vision on the invisible guards). I actually found the last level to be very focused in terms of design.
                          Well I left it for a week, came back to it and slowly worked my way through the level.

You're right once you've memorised where the enemies come from it gets easier. Its frustrating though when you send the spider round some containers and its completely clear yet when you go round theres dozens of enemies.

Just glad I've finished it. Now I can trade it in without it bothering me.

Comment

Why oh why can you not invert the red-dot-aim? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Alf-Life
                              Why oh why can you not invert the red-dot-aim? :/
                              You can, it's in the options.

Comment

Working...
                              X