No announcement yet.

Puyo Pop Fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DC version is the Naomi code, or at least there is no Renderware logo. 2D puyo abounds.

Anyway, why would they bother porting the Renderware version when the Naomi version was already done? Presumably the version of Renderware used in the PS2, GameCube and Xbox versions was more recent than any DC version of Renderware too.

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
      Stupid Sony Europe won't let ANY Japanese audio in the game literally because they "can't tell if they are saying **** or not" (their words, not mine), Microsoft TCRs "suggest" that language options are only taken from the dash (meaning no mixed voice/subs unless it is really demanded), and multiplatform GC games just get ported from the other platforms. The same problem with Sonic Heroes! Don't know who to blame
      Easiest to blame Sony. Thats what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
        You can also change the written and/or spoken language to English.
        papercut can you tell me how to do this,i tryed yesterday but couldnt work it out

i did manage to get that 3D set screen when no game is in the console (looks cool)

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
          Stupid Sony Europe won't let ANY Japanese audio in the game literally because they "can't tell if they are saying **** or not" (their words, not mine), Microsoft TCRs "suggest" that language options are only taken from the dash (meaning no mixed voice/subs unless it is really demanded),
          How do you get this info without being tied to an NDA?

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
            papercut can you tell me how to do this,i tryed yesterday but couldnt work it out
            In-game the fourth (right-most) menu item is 'Options'.

Go there, and the option directly under 'Dreamcast(some Kanji)' is language settings. Top one is written, bottom one is spoken. Change both of these to the next setting (Japanese to English) then save the settings (option up one from the bottom, I think).

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
              In-game the fourth (right-most) menu item is 'Options'.

Go there, and the option directly under 'Dreamcast(some Kanji)' is language settings. Top one is written, bottom one is spoken. Change both of these to the next setting (Japanese to English) then save the settings (option up one from the bottom, I think).
              Cool thanks for that ill try it out later

Comment

Working...
              X