No announcement yet.

MiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold Aaron a copy of PS2 Ring of Red and a Japanese DC Controller. Paid quickly, friendly guy! Pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the game

Comment

Bought a JP copy of Castlevania: CoTM from Aaron... came well packed and like new
      thanks a lot

Comment

Aaron bought some DC and handheld stuff off me. Did me a favour by coming to collect, cheers!

Comment

I bought a couple of ps1 RPG's from Aaron and I'm really pleased with them. Both in near new condition and packaged really well also, I couldn't have asked for anything more. A top seller .

Comment

Sold Mig Some Club Nintendo goodies, great communication. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Comment

Bought a ps1 game, super quick delivery. Thank you.

Comment

MiG answered my call for a boxed PC-Engine GT when he sold me his.

The units been kept in really good shape.

His PMs throughout were always friendly and his replies were fast, he even provided a picture of the unit for me.

Recommed seller and I would buy again should I get the chance to.

Thanks very much,

Stuart

Comment

Mr MiG bought a couple of games from me. Due to my own stupidity I sent him the wrong game, but he was patient and understanding and the problem was resolved without any hassle.
                  A top quality buyer, and one that I would deal with again.

Once again apologies for the cock up!

Comment

I sold MiG Twinbee Deluxe on the Saturn and MGS on the PS1. Deal was totally smooth, he paid quickly and the comms were friendly. Highly recommended buyer!

Comment

Sold MiG Twilight Princess for Gamecube. Hope you enjoy mate

Comment

Sold MiG 4 PS3 games. Quick payment, good comms, hope you enjoy them mate

Comment

Bought a rather small selection of Mega Drive games from me.

Excellent in every way, plenty of comms and payment bang on when he said it would be. Cannot fault at all.

Enjoy the games.

Comment

Fast payment, always a pleasure to sell to. Thanks

Comment

Sold MiG a couple of PS3 games, quick payment no probs! Thanks ^_^

Comment

Bought some gba things from me, fast payment, no problems at all.
                                Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X