No announcement yet.

MiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good transaction with Aaron. This time for a couple of PSN codes.

Spend them well my friend.

Comment

Aaron answered my wanted post for a pal Gradius V and a copy just turned up today in lovely condition. Brilliant

Comment

Brought a vita game from Mig, very friendly guy who has good comms during transactions. Game was in great condition as described and delivered in good time packaged very well.

Would happily trade with again.

Thanks,

Comment

Wrong thread! But this guy has always been a great trader!
          Last edited by Zaki; 05-11-2013, 22:12.

Comment

Swapped a saturn shooter for some mega drive games. Great comms and fast shipping. Cheers aaron

Comment

Sold me some Turbo Grafix games, top seller

Comment

Excellent Seller. Thank you *thumbs up*

Comment

Aaron, top service as always! Thanks!

Comment

Bought a great condition PSP from him at a great price, took no time at all to arrive and was exactly as described. Great seller!

Comment

Did a trade for a mega drive game. Very happy and it arrived nice and quickly

Comment

Aaron picked up a couple of DC shmups from me. No issues as ever, just the way I like it.

Comment

Bought a PCFX with some games from Aaron, friendly comms and excellent packaging.

Comment

Aaron sold me a chipped PSone and some Megadrive titles. Thanks dude!

Comment

Sold MIG some of my minty Super Famicom games.Good communication throughout. Very easy to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Popped round to say hello and pick up a Plasma display. Pleasure to deal with, many thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X