No announcement yet.

Harvest Moon - Gamecube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It seems to be a minute in the game is one second in real life. So that's not very long. Could be a bit longer, but you still get time to explore."

Hang on! That would mean if I played for an hour I would have progressed 1 minute game time! I'll assume you meant the other way round. 1 Minute real life = 1 Hour game time = 24 real life minutes per day.

Comment

That's the badger. Sorry for the confusion. And to think I got an A in maths.

Well, i'm still loving this game after playing all evening. Definately a grower too.

Though I am very sad that my crops have failed, my fate now lies in how much milk Sniper can produce to sell at the market, and if my 8 crops that have survived, will flourish into something good.

I also have NO money to buy more seeds.

Man, this game is fantastic, can't wait to get another cow, some pigs, Horses and Chickens. If only I knew how...

Comment

Maths alert! You're both right - 007 never got it wrong in the first place. 1 sec real time = 1 min game time. For every second you play, a minute passes in the game. One day in the game takes 24 minutes of play. Your correction of the correct time makes my brain hurt. Stop it!

Maths alert ends.

Comment

Bugger

Comment

I am looking to get the PAL version this month, but I am a bit concerned about this one second = one minute thing.

Given that one second of realtime = 1 minute of ingame time then an entire day's work / play etc would have to complete in not 24 realtime minutes but 16 realtime minutes allowing for 8 hours sleep. I presume the bloke has to sleep.

Surely this equates to running around in realtime like the proverbial blue-bottomed-fly just to get anything done at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian)
              I am looking to get the PAL version this month, but I am a bit concerned about this one second = one minute thing.

Given that one second of realtime = 1 minute of ingame time then an entire day's work / play etc would have to complete in not 24 realtime minutes but 16 realtime minutes allowing for 8 hours sleep. I presume the bloke has to sleep.

Surely this equates to running around in realtime like the proverbial blue-bottomed-fly just to get anything done at all?
              Probably jus loike reel farmin be, booye

Comment

Yes indeed Baad Bwoy.
                Methinks however that a realtime version along the lines of Animal Crossing would have been more relaxed. Sheesh. I want lots of time to go fishing.

Comment

HM: IaWL is ?19 delivered from DVDSoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian)
                    Yes indeed Baad Bwoy.
                    Methinks however that a realtime version along the lines of Animal Crossing would have been more relaxed. Sheesh. I want lots of time to go fishing.
                    You can go fishing?

I've jut found an order book for animals, so I've just ordered a male cow. I also paid 2500G to try and get him to mate with Sniper, my female cow. She's looking a bit fat at the mo, so let's hope there's a baby sniper on the way.

Class game, i'm still loving it.

Comment

The GBA version is currently out rating the Gamecube version on gamerankings. I can only afford to get one version and i do not know which AUUUGGGHHH.

I would also like to put some shame onto Gamestation who told me the game had been canceled on both formats.

I have been a semi fan since the GBC games and can't wait for these versions.

Whats the cheapest people have found the GBA and Gamecube versions for?

So far i have found loads of places doing the GBA version for ?24.99 INC P+P and ?29.99 for the Cube Version INC P+P.

USA Gamecube version is under ?20 http://www.dvdsoon.com/show-title-details.xml?uid=51651

Works out at about ?19.50

Comment

www.videogamesplus.ca are doing Cube one for just under ?23 and the GBA for ?18.50. Postage is like ?4 for both.

www.tronixweb.com are doing the GBA one for ?16 and the cube one for ?21 but postage is slightly more, the cheapest one being ?6 for both but you can fit another game in there for that set price.

Both are excellent and I consider them the best for US games.
                        BTW, Tronix wait till they dispatch to charge whereas VG+ charge straight away.

Comment

Cheers for that, however i will proberly just use dvdsoon they were great last time i ordered from them.

Comment

postage is ?2 on videogamesplus

Comment

Aaaarrrggghhh!! Torn between ordering the US version of this or MGS:TT...what to do!?

Comment

Get both. That's what I've decided to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X