No announcement yet.

$10,000 Game no kiddin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that people should be free to buy what the hell they want and spend any amount of money they feel something is worth.
    I think art deco looks like crap and I certainly wouldnt pay much for something art deco, it doesn't mean it's not worth anything to other people.

I can't agree with the price of certain collectable things, but branding people who spend a lot on something as fools etc is a bit childish imo.
    Be it games/jewelry/antiques/comics/sneakers excetera excetera....the comments about "foolish" high spenders are probably said in jest, but it still sounds lame to me.

No one holds a gun to someones head and forces them to pay high prices for collectible stuff.
    If I wanted something really bad and it was a high price I would save up for it and hope I get a bargain along the way.

The cost of kizuna is high, but I bet the guy is grinning now his task of getting a full european aes collection is made easier with that addition.
    $10k aint **** to some people, some people I know lose that much in depreciation over a year or 2 when buying a new car.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says; anybody charging that sort of money for a crap game simply because of it's so-called rarity deserves to be jacked.

I really don't understand collecting culture.

And for any that'd consider shelling out for that if they could; I've got some rare magic beans I can sell you for the same price if you want...

Comment

A collector is a collector, no matter what they collect.

Going by all the arguments here why should someone who collects stamps go for a penny black (or whatever it's called) when you can get a first class stamp for 28p or something?

Comment

Thats a bit harsh m8.
          If I had a kizuna I would feel no shame selling that for 10k, the percieved value was 10k-12k, nothing wrong with him trying to sell at that price imo.
          There was someone prepared to pay that so the seller got his price, no harm done to anyone.

If it was something as common as chu-chu rocket then I would agree with you heartily.

Some parts of collecting I can't understand either, I can't see the appeal of stamp collecting personally.
          But collecting is collecting like Big-al says, same thing different stuff.

This aint bad for a 30p or 37p outlay over 6 years, and I bet there are more than a couple of these floating about.

That 850 quid 6 year old stamp is much more shocking than a game costing slightly over 5000 quid.
          As **** as kizuna is, at least it's still got some use left in it.

Comment

Working...
          X