No announcement yet.

ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought two AES games off Mr Blair. Arrived as described and no problems whatsoever.

Cheers mate

Comment

bought an american ds game from him, excellent condition and was posted quick as

Comment

Oh hell, they were going to play the old drive-away joke. Damned farmers. They'd wait until I got in there and then drive off laughing. Well, let them. I could walk back with my new DS lite.

Comment

Bought Capcom Classics Collection Remixed from me, no problems whatsoever, excellent buyer.

Comment

Most excellent. Quick, nice and all round good guy.

Comment

Bought a game of Mr Blair. Game arrived in super quick time. Very good comms, overall a very quick & smooth transaction. Excellent trader.

Comment

excellente buyer, super quick payment, friendly PMs, nice dude.

Comment

Fantastic person to deal with, hunted down a GC pad for me and sent it out as a favour. Thanks mate, it`s very much appreciated

Comment

Sold me Resi 0 and REmake for the cube. Both game in lovely condition as described and very quickly.

Cheers!

Comment

I bought a promo version of NBA Live 06 from Blair. Fast shipping & good comms.

Comment

Nice guy here, waited for me whilst I was trying to sort out a way to pay him. Items were nicley packaged and arrived when he said they would. Thumbs up
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Blair bought a copy of RR7 from me. Smashing bloke to trade with, very friendly throughout & an ultra fast payment. It's guys like Blair that make ntsc-uk the great 'place' it is!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Did a swapsy with Blair. It was one of the swiftest transactions in the history of man.

Comment

Did me a fine deal on Lost Planet LE which turned up well packed and in great condition the very next day .

Comment

Purchased VF5 from me on PS3, paid super quickly and communicated brilliantly....top man!

Comment

Working...
                                X