ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Bought a console off me, paid immediately, was very friendly, well recommended

Brought Vampire PSP from me, no problems - thanks :-)

Comment

bought a MD RGB cable from me, quick payment and friendly.

Comment

Top guy, very trustworthey and quick on the old replys! would deal with this guy over and over again, very friendley! cheers for kameo!

Comment

spoken to a mod and asked if i should post feedback and we agreed its necessary

wee story time - The Bad

offer ?32 for Kameo to which Blair accepted and sent his bank details as he doesnt have paypal

paid the very next day and told Blair that it would take 4 working days as we have different banks

couple of days later found out that the member above me posted feedback for Blair wrt to the same game so i started a thread asking if anybody had bought Kameo from him as he might have had multiple copies of the same game for sale since i paid for it - his thread stated it was on hold for raymond and djtickle had left feedback for it

after one of his friends contacted him about the thread i started, 6 days later i found out that because he didnt get the money quick enough he sold it to somebody else even though we had agreed terms and he also had my money

in future its probably best to deal with 1 person - 1st come 1st served rather than multiples as mistakes can happen

The Good
          apologised and refunded the money straight into my bank

Comment

Blair just sold me King Kong and Perfect Dark for the 360. He was very polite, responded to all my questions quickly and sent the games as soon as he received my cheque, so they arrived the following day.
            I couldn't be happier!

Thanks,

Keir

Comment

No probs here - bought Initial D from me & paid cash straight into my account; would certainly trade with again - cheers matey!

Comment

Traded the DS lite from me, very quick with the delivery of his games and cash. Also his comms is good too, highly recommended!

Comment

Just bought KOF 2001 off Mr. T. BLAIR! a very nice bloke and great trader........shame about the policies! ho ho ho. Cheers buddy.

Comment

Excellent service from a very friendly guy. Bought a Core Grafx console and it arrived next day in mint condition.

Comment

This friendly fellow sold me a DS game which came in super speedy time and in excellent condition. Cheers amigo.

Comment

Excellent service yet again. Good communication. Quick delivery. Item in excellent condition.

Comment

Sold me a DS and game. Fast delivery and item exactly as described. Thanks mate

Comment

mmmmmmmm

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                            Just bought KOF 2001 off Mr. T. BLAIR! a very nice bloke and great trader........shame about the policies! ho ho ho. Cheers buddy.
                            u make me laff with ur ho ho ho!!!!!

Comment

Bought two AES games off Mr Blair. Arrived as described and no problems whatsoever.

Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X