No announcement yet.

TOCA Race Driver 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some good races myself online last night. Ive come off the track a few times and managed to finish in a decent position. Depends on the track id suppose.

Comment

As Marklar said this game, IMHO the game is good but the outstanding title I was hoping for, expectation was so high for this game, would be a good rental for three days but wouldn't see myself going back to it after then.

Comment

Anyone interested in a bit of friendly rivalry?

Comment

Ok I finally completed the whole game last night... 100%

The final race in career mode is tough but not impossible, although it tends to feel that way when you're pressing the restart button! Nice ending anyway:

Originally posted by spoiler
          You have a head to head against Stellan in F1 cars to enter the F1 Shark team. Once you complete this you then get and entire (6 track) season in the Masters Grand Prix or F1 bascially.

Its fast as hell and the cars take pretty realistic damage compared to F1, in that I have actually managed to lose a tire here and there and have to limp back to the pits.. nice touch!

In terms of handling the F1 cars feel fairly spot on as well and its a great ending to a very good game IMO.
          As well as that someone has found a glitch way to race any car class on any tracks over Xbox LIVE. This is the reason why all the crazy impossible lap times were being posted online, people were using the faster classes on all tracks.

Its cool though as now you have a complete car class set and varied tracks to mix it up on. Supertrucks on Texas Speedway!!

Note: Ive posted a thread in the online forum with details of how to use the glitch.

Comment

Working...
          X