Virtua Cop 3 - London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtua Cop 3 - London

A friend tells me it's at the Trocadero (London), any impressions?

Is it anywhere else as well, like Westminster Namco?

I`ve played it and its excellent.

Like all good sequels of older games, it retains the style and pace of the series, but significantly innovates with a strange but very cool, bullet time style mode. great game

Comment

VC3 is at Trock!?

Comment

Its at Sega Park in Colindale too (Near Edgeware).

I played it and its pretty cool, fun to play on that bullet time pedal as well.

Comment

I'm gonna have to get down to Sega Park in colindale then, I only live like 5 mins walk form there, and it's got Initial D. Fantastic.

Comment

Yeah, its very decent: Time Crisis 3, Virtua Cop 3 and 2 Initial D machines there...(As well as others of course).

Comment

Is it true that by entering bullet time you can shoot bullets out of the air?

Comment

Yep it is

Comment

The Collindale arcade is one of the best imo. They always seem to get the good stuff ahead of time and there are plenty of great games to play at the moment. Although last time I was there about a week ago one of the Initial D cabs was out of order.

VC3 is indeed superb, It retains that non stop action feel of the original, with only the bullet time pedal providing any respite. I didn't try shooting the enemy bullets out of the air. Will do next time.

If I was to rate the new batch of shooters in difficulty order then it would be

HOTD3 (most difficult)
                  VC3
                  TC3.

For my money Time Crisis 3 is even easier than the last installment. I nearly cleared the whole of the first stage (3 areas) on my first go. I only died because I stupidly wasted my machine gun ammo and didn't save it for the boss. DOH.

Comment

After playing House of Dead 3 on saturday I'm just starting to get into arcade shooters, VC3 sounds excellent , here's hoping the gun aint as big as the HOD3 gun, man that thing weighs you down after a while

Comment

Excellent. I'm off to play VC3 later this week then!

Comment

Just curious, how much do you all pay at these places in london?

Comment

A lot. A pound a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty

A lot. A pound a go.
                            I normally stick my nose up at 50p a go ones! 30p is where its at!

Comment

Quote:

A lot. A pound a go.
                              yeah don't know what the deal is with shoot em up's they seem to cost more than other games, Inititial D(50p), VF evo(50p)etc, do they require more maintainence or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X