No announcement yet.

gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought 1 x green VMU, 1 x blue VMU, 1 x black VMU & 1 boxed blue controller off me, payed straight away, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a Vdigi thingummy from me, paid super quick and kept me informed. Deal with confidence!

Comment

Immediate payment for Cosmic Smash. Thanks very much for a faultless transaction.

Comment

Bought three PCE games from me, payment was super-fast and as usual Mr H was very friendly. Recommended.

Comment

Excellent gentleman, quick emails and very polite. sell to with confidence, no problems at all. Nice doing business with you mate.

Comment

Second time i've had dealings with Gordon and yet again was a pleasure. Very polite and a true gent.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a PS1 rpg from me, excellent comms, great trader all round

Comment

Gordon bought Soldier Blade from me, yet another excellent trade from a 'topper' gent.

Comment

Bough a PC engine from me,
                    Great comms, immediate payment, friendly guy, well recommended

Comment

Sold 2x GC memory cards to Gordon, fast payment and a nice friendly bloke. Would reccommend without hesitation.

Comment

this dude bought some NEO GEO stuff off me, superb guy and fast payment!

Comment

Bought a DC stick from me, quick payment.

Cheers!

Comment

Gordon bought Odama from me. No problems.

Comment

Bought a ds lite from me quick payment and a nice chap .

Will be dealing with again

Comment

Got a couple of STARS items from him, no probs as always
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X