No announcement yet.

Chang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought COD4 from C,arrived quickly and in minty condition...

cheers dude!!

Comment

I bought a nice Jap ps2 game from Chang which I am really pleased with. He did me a really good deal on it, the game is in nice condition and it arrived quickly. I couldn't have asked for anything better - a highly recommended thumbs up from me .

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from Chang and he was very polite, kept good contact and delivered the game in great time.

Thanks dude!

Comment

bought two PS3 games off this lovely chap. arrived next day, and in minty condition. very happy. thanks mate!

Comment

Bought Ninja gaiden 2 from Barry, it came well packed & mint condition. Highly recommended seller

Comment

Bought GTA IV from chang. Fast delivery, well packaged and in excellent condition. Would definitely deal with again

Comment

Really good trader. I bought a PSP off him it was immaculate as described and packaged brilliantly. Great comms as well. Top trader

Comment

Just bought a 360 elite, games and HD DVD - thouroughly nice guy to deal with, cheers

Comment

Sold me Prototype, sent quick and in minty mint condition!

Comment

Bought Halo Reach Slim Console bundle from chang. Great comms, well packaged and sent next day.

Perfect deal. Thank you Sir.

Comment

Bought Injustice PS4 from Chang, everything smooth with no problems, highly recommend

Comment

Top seller here. My item arrived in perfect condition. Thumbs up.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Brought some PS4 stuff (camera and pad)from Chang. He was very polite and friendly. Hardware arrive very quickly and packaged very well.

Very happy with the all round service, would happily trade with again.

Thanks,

Comment

Sold me Knack for the PS4. Prompt comms, delivered very quickly, thanks again!

Comment

Prompt comms, speedy delivery and a good price for BF4 on Xbox One - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X