Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he said. I added my avatar via edit profile picture, but now when I go back to it I get...

Moodmon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Also, the spoiler tags don't work that well. On some topics, you can just about make out the text without highlighting it.

Comment

Eeny weeny bug. Top right, it says Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 0. When in fact I've got several. They predate the new board, perhaps that's why?

Everything else tip top!

BTW Neil, your poor M3 badge has been resaved so many times it's now almost unrecognizable! No resaving JPEGs! Bad!
      Last edited by the shape; 19-05-2004, 17:00. Reason: Harping at Neil

Comment

Test Post....

Ah, I obviously just can't post in a 'certain' forum. PM on its way.

Comment

Where's my user feedback?

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my user feedback is gone
          And yes I have used the 'Search'!

Comment

spinpug666:
            Your user feedback is still here:

I have the exact same problem too in that my feedback thread exists, but the search facility doesn't locate it.

Comment

Um, I only see one thread in the entire First Play forum! It's likely I'm to blame for having not checked an option somewhere, but though it was worth mentioning just in case.

...it wouldn't be so bad, but it's about Transformers on PS2, which I don't give a fig about!

Comment

The area under the avatar/username is a mess. Wants a smaller font on the various fields to make it read better. We dropped post count, do we need join date?

Also, does VBB have an IPB style "fast reply" box that you can append to the bottom to quick reply, sans waiting for this reply/posting page to load?

Comment

Originally posted by the shape
                  Um, I only see one thread in the entire First Play forum! It's likely I'm to blame for having not checked an option somewhere
                  Yes this is down to your options. Or in the forum you're browsing, you've managed to set "Display Options" to show posts only for today. Goto Quick Links->Edit Options to see what you have set.

Regards
                  Marty

Comment

Chadrazzabub has an issue.. when he tries to log on to the site all he sees is

14:00BST

a bit strange..

Comment

ask him to fix the time in his user cp - that might sort it out.

in fact i will try doing it from the admin panel

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
                        Chadrazzabub has an issue.. when he tries to log on to the site all he sees is

14:00BST

a bit strange..

Its a DNS issue his providers DNS hasn't got the new IP for the new server, tell him to click reload, might take until later tonight though.

Neil.

Comment

Yes the search db hasn't been built that will happen tonight.

Comment

Bloody DNS! Had to get Ravon to ping the new server, find the IP and then manually type it in.

Got there in the end though - cheers!

Comment

That should sort itself out in the next few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                                Yes this is down to your options. Or in the forum you're browsing, you've managed to set "Display Options" to show posts only for today. Goto Quick Links->Edit Options to see what you have set.

Regards
                                Marty
                                It was set to default. :/

Changed it to Show All Posts and it fixed the problem, but having the default only show today's posts might be a bit confusing for newcomers maybe? Makes some of the forums look dead when there's actually tons to read in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X