Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller and a credit to the forum.

Comment

Bought Saints Row from me. Swift payment and great to deal with. Would recommend without hesitation.

Comment

Bought PGR2 from me, paid with bank transfer right away and kept in contact all the way through. Definitely recommended!

Comment

Sold me some cracking games for the 360 a few weeks back. Top notch comm's and would deal again with no worries !!!! Cheers man

Comment

Absolute legend - bought a deceased 360 off the fella - great coms and friendly service......recommended!

Comment

bought an 360 play and charge kit (not plug and play ) off the fella. Very fast delivery and excellent friendly service.

Comment

Bought Crackdown (plus Halo 3 Beta - yay!) off Squirtle. Fantastic price and a great trade filled with scrumptious comms. Cheers, bud.
                ^_^

Comment

Bought Forza2 from Adrian, it was promptly delivered, and great comms.

Thanks very much!

Comment

Went to buy some Red Steel from the Squirtle, but he sent me a Wii game instead?
                    After investigation it appears THIS IS WHAT I ASKED FOR!

Tbh, I guess it plays a lot better than the bit of red metal I thought I was getting, so Im gonna give the guy a HUGE thumbs up!

Arrived fast, nice package, great price, and trader IS a real life Pok?mon!

Comment

Bought a couple of PS1 games. Great seller, even posted before my cheque had cleared. Many thanks!

Comment

Just bought MarioKart Double Dash off Squirtle.

Fantastic communication, and really speedy delivery. Item in great condition too!

Totally recommended

fdsbh

Comment

purchased dirt from squirtle, excellent comms, game arrived in excellent condition and fast

many thanks
                          jason

Comment

Bought Burnout 2 and Wario Ware (GC) From him. Fantastic reliable seller. Good comunications. Recommended

Comment

Bought Kameo from him for a decent price, game sent in top condition, well packaged and excellent comms. Would deffo deal with again.

Comment

Bought f-zero gx and alien resurrection of him - very prompt delivery and a great all round service. Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X