Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splinter Cell Tournament

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of arranging a SC tournament for the people still playing this, it would start off in the group stages, much like Euro '04 then go to quarters, semis etc... We could get the Rllmuk guys in on it too.

Teams can either be randomly picked, or you can find your own partner. Maybe even ask Uncle Clive if we can use his Bootcamp page to arrange games.

Let us know.

Scott

sure......put me and clackers down....will need to be arranged around my shifts tho (Nurse ya see...).....

Comment

ill be there for you........................

if your there for me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................... .............

yeah, bring it on

Comment

*signs in*

If Garibaldi Biscuit joins... I'd prefer to partner up with him.

*pokes Garibaldi*

Comment

Sure, ask him and see what he says, I need some definate teams.

So, NTSC-uk Teams

weightgain
          clackers

Comment

Any ideas on what settings we'll play... and more importantly: What map(s)??

Comment

Yes. But I need some teams first.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raeven
                Any ideas on what settings we'll play... and more importantly: What map(s)??
                Somewhere where I can hide from clackers mad for it grenades.....

Comment

Might be interested, if anyone wants to pair a level 0 numpty who's only just getting his head around Warehouse. I mean, I've practiced offline, but it just doesn't compare.

Comment

Haha. Weightgain, seriously, clackers is lethal with grenades, has he ever killed anyone bar someone on his team?

Comment

And Paleface, i'm sure someone will partner you. We'll pop online sometime and i'll show you around some levels.

Almost level 9, 80th in the world out of 60,000 B)

Comment

Well, am still stupid Level 0, but have had a few good sessions recently - fair few kills as Merc (getting skilled with the elbow) and some not bad spy sessions - couple of deactivations on Warehouse and Vertigo. Had a very good Vertigo session today - won as both Merc and Spy. Getting better, slowly... though playing you 007 sometimes gets a bit repetitive

Comment

Come on guys, does no one else want to play? We've only got a couple of teams from here and Rllmuk so far.

Comment

If everything goes well *crosses fingers* me and Garibaldi should be playing SC:PT tonight.
                            I'll ask him if he wants to play in the tourney...

...with a little luck, you might have me and Garibaldi as a team.

Comment

Did this ever get going ?? Have two partners with now that I could play with - anybody up for a little league ??

Comment

Working...
                              X