No announcement yet.

Driver 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the girlfriend had a go on this today. She must have played five minutes. She was walking around with Tanner, pulled the gun out and a cop car spawned/materialised mid air behind Tanner and landed on him. Genius!

Comment

This cracked me up earlier during the free run.

I was being chased by 2 or 3 police cars and they battered my car in to the air, it spun round a dozen times and landed in the sea. Just before impact I jumped out landed in the water.

Whilst treading water I rotated the camera towards the land only to see the police cars drive in to the water, the policemen getting out and start swimming towards me. Classic.

Comment

I just found this on rllmuk. I don't normally like their forum but this was hilarious...one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the Internet:

Hello there, I usually post on Gamesradar and over there we are running a thread where you can pitch your own questions to an employee of Reflections Interactive. http://forum.gamesradar.com/viewtopic.php?t=44526 Anyway it would be grately appreciated if you guys would contribute to this. Ask wha...

Comment

Working...
        X