No announcement yet.

Spiderman 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the PAL version like with this one? Does it have 60Hz support?

Comment

No 60Hz mode on the PAL version for PS2. There are some small borders but nothing too bad.

Can anyone tell me how you destroy the 8 orbs that are protecting the statue of liberty on the boss level?

Comment

You swing around on the various prongs that are sticking outwards, then if you release and fly towards an orb, hammer the attack button and you'll home in on it and (ideally) destroy it. Then fire a web to one of the other prongs and continue. Once you've knocked out the orbs you can attack the brain at the centre of the statue.

Be warned, though, this bit can take forever. I had to knock out all the orbs twice in order to get enough hits in on the brain to destroy it.

Comment

Blimey, this was over in no time. An enjoyable game, but could have done with a bit more filler in the story and some more "mega battles" I watched the FMV ending and spoiled the whole film for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never mind, atleast I will be sitting in the cinema knowing whats about to happen, but then that ruins the suspense for me

Comment

I'm gonna buck the trend here. I thought it was absolute tripe.
            Presentation is awful and the gameplay is weak.

Yes, the context webbing is nifty, but that doesn't save it from being a crappy game.

Comment

the xbox one does have a 60hz option.
              THere is so much to do in this game to finish it 100% I'm dubious about doing it because nobody knows what you get.

Comment

Working...
              X