Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst buyer I've had was a French guy who bought Samba de Amigo back when it was at its peak value-wise and never bothered to pick it up from his local depot. He left me a negative feedback and got a full refund, while I lost out on postage to France and had to wait a couple of months to get it back.

At the moment I'm having to deal with a[nother French] guy who sold me a standard PAL N64, even though I explicitly asked him if it was a NUS-001(FRA) model and he replied that it was. I'm going to end up losing out regardless, but he's somehow trying to argue that the item conformed to the listing description (which didn't mention what version it was), so he shouldn't have to issue a refund.

Comment

Ok

Sold some models to a guy in china, he has gained 523 100% pos feedback in the last 12 mths, yet only has an overall feedback score of 308?

Comment

My German kept pushing me yesterday, ended up giving him a bit of abuse when I was a bit drunk last.

1113 positive feedback left on my account, and his one negative. If ebay decide against me they can just shut down my account.

Comment

Ok another new one

Just bought a game from a seller, who accepted my best offer. Bought an hour ago and already have had two messages to pay, one saying he wont sell it to me if i dont pay tonight. What do you think?

Comment

out of all my recent stuff I have 3 arseholes and last night I had 2 multiple auction sale on 2 icandy cots which were ?80 BIN or best offer but they want to offer ?60 for each so ?120 for both, the knobber bid ?120 per cot and even though I want ?160 for both they sold for ?240

needless to say I got an immediate message saying 'LOL - I made a mistake', even though it just cost me ?24 for their mistake

buyers are far too protected, even had a guy with just short of 300 feedback make an offer on a Saturn game which I accepted just to ignore any emails I sent
            Last edited by buster_broon; 09-04-2013, 20:28.

Comment

How do you deal with lowballers? Just had an offer of ?2k on a car listed at ?3k. Accept but say there's a ?950 "lowball fee" to add?
              Tosser.

New thread: http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...ere-please-too
              Last edited by charlesr; 19-07-2013, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
              X