No announcement yet.

Strider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought disgaea 3 for Vita from Darren, quickly posted and everything went smooth, top trader and good bloke. Thanks Darren.

Comment

Sold Aquanauts Holiday to Darren.

Good comms after an initial mix up (which was my fault!)

Recommended to all! top stuff

Comment

Purchased a couple of games from Darran. Quick to send and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

All good. Great buyer

Comment

I bought the brilliant Ninja Cop from Darran at very reasonable price.

Great comms and quick delivery to boot.

Comment

Great trade with Darran, swapped a few MD games for a Saturn game, really pleased

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Top seller - bought two Saturn games which turned up the day after postage in lovely condition. Cheers, mate!

Comment

Bought a couple of Saturn games. Sent out quickly and in good condition with a nice freebie thrown in as well. Top man. Thanks again.

Comment

Sold me a few Saturn games. Thanks you

Comment

<insert praise to Strider as a seller here>.

Comment

Darran bought a couple of Megadrive games from me, paid quickly and good comms throughout.

Comment

Another great trade with Darran, swapped an MD game for a PSP game.. usual good communication and he posted quickly..

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Great trade with Darren.

Swapped two Wii games for a Wii U game. Quick delivery excellent packaging and top communication.

Top man thanks!

Comment

Sold a switch game to Strider. Paid instantly and a pleasure to deal with as always.

Comment

Sold two Saturn games to Strider. He paid immediately and was an all-round pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X