beecee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Steve a US N64 & a few games.

Very easy to deal with, fast friendly pms & a lightning fast payment. No complaints here!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

I sold Steve some US N64 games, fast payment and pleasant to trade with. Enjoy the games!

Comment

Bought a US N64 from me. Quick Payer, friendly comms. No worries
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sold beecee Metroid Prime 2 NTSC, paid very quickly and seems like a lovely chap.
          As I have three hands he can have three thumbs up from me, please buy from or sell to this guy without worry.

Comment

Another good deal with beecee - once again, paid very quickly for a game, & all comms were friendly. Top bloke

Comment

Sold my modded gamecube scart cable to Steve, top noth fella to deal with and prompt payment too.

Cheers!

Comment

Top man, sold some n64 games to him, totally smooth transaction

Comment

Traded 4 Swords with him, smooth process and game in excellent condition

Comment

Sold me Soccer Slam on the Cube, comms very friendly and everything went through quickly with no problem.

Thanks fella

Comment

Traded a couple of gamecube games...everything went very smoothly indeed. yay!

Comment

Great buyer, very patient due to a postage delay by Royal Mail.
                        Would deal with again, no problem.

Comment

Purchased Constantine HD-DVD. Fantastic seller. Item arrived in great condition and superb time.

Comment

Sold me a couple of Zelda games which turned up in good time, were well packed and (for their age and the delacacy of GB game boxes) were in great condition too .

Comment

Very kindly sorted me out with a megadrive 2 scart lead. Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought a couple of PS2 games from Steve, the deal went very smoothly. Cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X