No announcement yet.

beecee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so pleased with my last purchase that I bought another game, Exhumed on ps1. Super stuff once again, the game was in even better condition than I was expecting and packaged very securely. Top guy and seller - highly recommended.

Comment

Had a gamecube pad off me. Got delayed in the Xmas post but got there eventually.
      Great to deal with from start to finish.
      Thanks again

Comment

Sold him a modded MD/Everdrive combo and SFC pad. Fast payment and good communication throughout. Very easy to deal with. Thanks

Comment

I bought an N64 game off him, and it all arrived quickly as described. Thanks very much

Comment

Sold a TV remote to beecee. Top bloke to trade with. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a few Sega Saturn magazines from beecee. All in excellent condition. Thanks mate!

Comment

Great seller mega cd/mega drive combo was very well packaged. Top trader can't fault.
                collectplus on the other hand due to their negligence ruined a console.
                Would recommend beecee as A+ seller good comm's and very good packaging cheers mate

Comment

Steve sold me a raspberry Pi bundle.

I can see why both him and [MENTION=10204]garrz32[/MENTION] have shifted it on so quickly, it's been horrendously configured by whoever originally sold it. (A shop I believe)

Cheers mate, will have it running better soon!

Comment

I bought a super famicom, arrived super quick and well packaged. Cheers!

Comment

Put out a request for a SNES mini and Steve sorted me out with one at a fair price which I collected today, great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X