Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't remember now mate. It was at least 8 months back when i was bidding on it.

Comment

Noone got any idea how much a mint but not sealed Gameboy Light would go for?

Comment

Is it the Silver or Gold one?

Comment

no worries. i've boshed it onto ebay now

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
            Is it the Silver or Gold one?
            Either - I have both.

Comment

Well it's been a while since i've seen any so i'm not 100% sure on the going rate. The prices do fluctuate greatly but they were selling around the ?70-?120 mark.

Comment

Lookin to sell a couple of my dreamcast games if anyone could give a rough idea on prices that'd be great.
                Both are PAL and complete:
                Pro Pinball Trilogy
                San Francisco Rush 2049
                Cheers

Comment

righty o - any rough price for this little N64 collection -

UK N64, RGB Connector
                  x2 Rumble packs official
                  x1 official memory card
                  x3 controllers, red,grey and golden =)
                  Perfect dark/boxed
                  Pilot wings/Boxed
                  Goldeneye/Boxed
                  MArio 64/Boxed

TIA !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                    Well it's been a while since i've seen any so i'm not 100% sure on the going rate. The prices do fluctuate greatly but they were selling around the ?70-?120 mark.
                    Much obliged

Comment

can someone do me a price on

Boxed Xbox 360 core pack with
                      Offical Wireless Controller
                      Offical Memory Card
                      Offical 20GB Hardrive
                      Offical Advanced Scart Cable

plus

Call Of Duty 2
                      Fifa: Road To World Cup 06
                      Fifa World Cup 06
                      Project Gotham Racing 3
                      King Kong
                      Ghost Recon: ATW
                      Obilvion
                      Quake 4
                      Need For speed most wanted
                      Perfect Dark Zero

In excellent working order, rarely used and has only crashed once since owning it

Comment

Japanese Saturn Burning Rangers. The one with the small soundtrack disc.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Astra
                          can someone do me a price on

Boxed Xbox 360 core pack - ?180
                          Offical Wireless Controller - ?22
                          Offical Memory Card - ?12
                          Offical 20GB Hardrive - ?50
                          Offical Advanced Scart Cable - ?10

plus

Call Of Duty 2 - ?25
                          Fifa: Road To World Cup 06 - ?20
                          Fifa World Cup 06 - ?20
                          Project Gotham Racing 3 - ?22
                          King Kong - ?20
                          Ghost Recon: ATW - ?25
                          Obilvion - ?27
                          Quake 4 - ?22
                          Need For speed most wanted - ?25
                          Perfect Dark Zero - ?22

In excellent working order, rarely used and has only crashed once since owning it
                          At a rough guess. That's what I'd be looking for to sell on here, totals ?502.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                            At a rough guess. That's what I'd be looking for to sell on here, totals ?502.
                            thanks, putting it on forsale forum now

Comment

Value Panasonic Q/GB player?

Hi,

just curious to see what the value is on a Panasonic Q (US/JP-games, regionfree DVD) with GB-player and RGB-cable if anyone knows? I remember the Q and GBP going for hefty sums on eBay, but lately it seems people are having problem selling their Q without losing a lot of money.

Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2
                                just curious to see what the value is on a Panasonic Q (US/JP-games, regionfree DVD) with GB-player and RGB-cable if anyone knows?
                                I've been watching Panasonic Q auctions on eBay recently and they've been going for about ?180 - ?220. RGB cables go for about ?30, I think. No idea about the GB-player. A Q also went on the for-sale forum here within the last fortnight.

You'll get more for them all if you sell them as separate items.

I would say that it's not a great time to be selling a Pansonic Q - I reckon there's a lot of people who thought "cool! collectable!" when they were still in production and who were excited about playing all the new Gamecube games on them who are now happy to sell them to fund other projects and the upcoming Wii. But now there's little "latest games" cred benefit to owning a Q, and I think it'll be some time before these are "truly collectable" again.

Basically, I think, it's starting to become a great time to be buying a Panasonic Q if you want to own one just for the pure love of the console and its look. If you're a collector, basically. Right now you can get one in very good nick, boxed with all the accessories for the ?220 figure I quoted - I recently paid ?250 for one brand new, boxed, sealed and including shipping from Japan to the UK.

I'd expect prices to fall over the next year, and if you're selling you should probably be kicking yourself for not having done so 6 months ago. Sorry.

You can probably increase the sale price by including a few games, as the buyer may not have any US or Jap games already. I think you'll see the effect of this on auctions recently closed on eBay; I think the games will probably be worth a little more sold as part of the bundle than they would be if sold separately, but probably not by much - just enough to make it not worth selling them separately.

The US/JP-games / region-free DVD mod was very common when buying the Q from UK importers, and doesn't seem to improve the price by much - most buyers seem to expect it as a given, and I suspect that many buying a Q without it (like me!) don't realise the implications of not having it and the hassle of fitting it.

Stroller.

Comment

Working...
                                X