Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oblivion_6
    Guys,

How much for a blue nintendogs labrador pack with no dead pixels boxed etc?

ta
    You'll prolly get ?70-?80 on ebay mate.

Any ideas on a Japanese Desert Strike for MegaDrive?

Comment

A friend found this in his loft. He got it for Christmas in 1980. ^_^

Any idea of the value? All boxed and in good condition Etc.

Cheers.

It's a Philips G7000 btw.
      Attached Files

Comment

Mint PAL Game Boy Player? How much?

Comment

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 GD-r internal review disc any ideas ??
          Anyone have an idea ? wondering if i should hold on to it or not

Comment

Edge Retro's

Just done a search and couldn't find anything, but wondered how much the Edge Retro magazines are worth as I have 3 of them. Do they go for a bit more than the normal Edge or are they pretty common?

Thanks

Gaffer

Comment

Got Parasols Stars (Sequel to Rainbos Islands) for the PAL N.E.S?
              I know this was a PAL exclusive anyone know how much i should sell for?
              cheers
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Xbox Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Promo? Disc, has Microsoft Confidential and random numbers on it, you wouldn't know the game unless you put it in the console.

Also, Master System Rambo III Sample cart. weighs twice as much as a regualar cart and has a printed white label with sega------rambo III (lowercase) on it, back has red sticker with 'sample' wrote on it - had it for years now, not a clue what to do with it.

Comment

promos for the xbox are never usually worth much, however marvel vs capcom 2 is a bloody hard game to get hold of nowadays and it goes for ?20+ normal version.

does it have the white xbox logo on the spine like most promos do ? if it does then you are prob looking at ?5-10 if it dont then you prob could get ?25+

Comment

Originally posted by goldenhawk
                    promos for the xbox are never usually worth much, however marvel vs capcom 2 is a bloody hard game to get hold of nowadays and it goes for ?20+ normal version.

does it have the white xbox logo on the spine like most promos do ? if it does then you are prob looking at ?5-10 if it dont then you prob could get ?25+
                    nope it's unboxed , the disc looks like this

the words are 'microsoft confidential' with a number and the usual do not replicate messages

here's the rambo front

and back

any ideas?

Comment

tbh i dunno about the xbox one now, i know a rough price for all retail games and most promos, but that aint a promo its more ov a not ment to see the light of day one of a kind stuff.

i would say your best bet is to ebay it and putting no reserve some collectors would snap it up and it may go for ?100+ (ebayers are that stupid!)

Comment

thanks for your help GoldenHawk

Comment

Anyone know for my marvel vs capcom 2 on the dc ?
                          worth more or less than the xbox one above ?

Comment

Anyone know how much a Super Wild Card for the SNES is worth these days (unboxed, working fine)? Any help appeciated .

Comment

I just sold a late Boxed Doctor SF7, plays everything and it was 48meg, I sold it with a mint boxed switched US SNES with a few boxed carts including Mana, Evermore, Zelda and quite a few loose ones and got ?100 I think it was.

I would say if it is a DX2 with 64meg then you are looking at around ?60, for a DX2 with 32meg then ?50, if it is an early Wildcard with 32meg then around ?40, if it has only 16 meg then you may struggle to get much for it.

Comment

i dunno tbh on both promos, as i mostly deal with official releases or white lable promo, i have seen other promos go for stupid aounts on ebay, you should be able to clear ?20 on ebay if you put rare in the title, and say stupid stuff like there is only 15 or something of these around, people will jump at a second for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X