Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>BARE KNUCKLE 2 - ?10
    >BARE KNUCKLE 3 - ?30-?40
    >MIDNIGHT RESISTANCE - ?5-?10
    >THUNDERFORCE 4 - ?10
    >SUPER SHINOBI 2 - ?10
    >CONTRA-THE HARD CORPS - ?50+
    >SPLATTERHOUSE 2 - ?10
    >SPLATTERHOUSE 3 - ?20-?30
    >PULSEMAN - ?20-?40
    >GLEY LANCER - ?60-?85

That's ebay sort of prices so if you can get them for around half price then you've done well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy_sephy
      After a quote on:

Modded Mega Drive with region + 50/60 switch
      2 pads

Japanese games (13):
      Super Monaco GP
      Super Monaco GP II
      Hellfire
      Hard Drivin
      Axis
      Crackdown
      Burning Force
      DJ Boy
      Sonic 1
      Dai makamura (ghouls and ghosts)
      Bare knuckle (Streets of rage - no book)
      Space harrier II
      The Super Shinobi

PAL: (8 games)
      Altered Beast
      Alisia Dragoon
      Aladdin
      Dr Robotnik's Mean bean machine
      Kid Chameleon
      Road Rash
      Super hang On
      Tiny toon Adventures: busters Hidden treasure

I was thinking around ?100 delivered (21 games @?4 average=?84+ ?20 for the machine + ?18 or so postage= ?122 -bulk discount)
      TBH most of those games can be picked up for ?1-?2 each. You might push up to a tenner for GnG and Shinobi, maybe Axis too if your lucky. I'd sell those few seperately and bundle the rest.
      Make sure you clearly state that the MD is modded, as people are always crying out for them on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave
        Guys,

How much do you think my N64 bundle would be worth...

Mint Boxed N64 with Ram Pak, all cables, manuals & 1 Grey controller
        2 official Nintendo controllers boxed with manuals (1 Blue, 1 Green)

Goldeneye - Cart only
        Lylat Wars - Cart only
        WCW Vs NWO - Cart only
        ISS 64 - Boxed no instructions
        WWF Wrestlemania 2000 - Boxed no instructions
        WWF No Mercy - Boxed mint complete
        World Driver Championships - Boxed mint complete
        Jet Force Gemini - Boxed (Bit tatty) complete
        Turok 2 - Boxed (Bit tatty) complete
        Turok Rage Wars - Boxed (Bit tatty) complete
        F Zero - Boxed mint complete
        Zelda Ocarina of Time - boxed mint complete
        1080 - Boxed Mint Complete
        Banjo Kazooie - Boxed (bit tatty) Complete

Thanks for the help.

Neil
        30-40 there, there is nothing there worth over ?10 cept maby the expansion pack.

Comment

No one have any idea about these? Pretty sure most are worthless.

Saturn (jap)
          Shining Wisdom
          Street Fighter Zero 2
          Samurai Spirits 3
          Nights
          Albert Odyssey (collection version and original big box version with calendar cards)
          Lunar Silver star
          3 x 3 Eyes
          Sakura Wars
          Sakura Wars 2

Neo-Geo CD
          Samurai Spirits 2 (jp)

MD
          Phantasy Star III (jp)

ps1
          Tales of Eternia Premium Box (jap)

SMS
          Golden Axe Warrior (PAL)

Comment

Originally posted by goldenhawk
            30-40 there, there is nothing there worth over ?10 cept maby the expansion pack.
            Thanks for that much appreciated

Neil

Comment

Cheers Mad Gear
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Please delete this message. Posted in error. Cheers
                Last edited by Escape-To-88; 27-08-2006, 19:14.

Comment

how much is GRANDIA (JAP) for the PS1 worth??????????

thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                    >BARE KNUCKLE 2 - ?10
                    >BARE KNUCKLE 3 - ?30-?40
                    >MIDNIGHT RESISTANCE - ?5-?10
                    >THUNDERFORCE 4 - ?10
                    >SUPER SHINOBI 2 - ?10
                    >CONTRA-THE HARD CORPS - ?50+
                    >SPLATTERHOUSE 2 - ?10
                    >SPLATTERHOUSE 3 - ?20-?30
                    >PULSEMAN - ?20-?40
                    >GLEY LANCER - ?60-?85

That's ebay sort of prices so if you can get them for around half price then you've done well.
                    I don't know about the Jap Splatterhouses - my SH3 went for ?44 a few weeks back and I've seen SH2 go for a lot more than a tenner. Super Shinobi 2 should also be worth quite a bit more than a tenner. But you can't always tell with eBay - nothing's concrete.

Comment

Thanks JazzFunk..get down wityo bad self!
                      Couple of last bits I'm interested in...
                      How much are:
                      *Ex-Ranza (JAP Megadrive version of Ranger X)
                      *Aeroblasters (JAP Megadrive)
                      *Gunstar Heroes (JAP Megadrive...thought this may be losing value now?)
                      worth/should I pay?
                      cheers guys.
                      Last edited by Escape-To-88; 29-08-2006, 21:30.

Comment

Super Shinobi 2 may go up to ?20 on a good day as well as Bare Knuckle 2.

*Ex-Ranza (JAP Megadrive version of Ranger X)
                        *Aeroblasters (JAP Megadrive)
                        *Gunstar Heroes (JAP Megadrive...thought this may be losing value now?
                        Complete copies of these tend to go around ?15-?20 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                          im not an expert but i do usually check out prices for game & watches and i reckon you have about ?500 - 600 worth of gear there!
                          With at least seven panorama ones and a crystal one (unfortunately not super mario bros) I think this is a couple of hundred on the low side.

Are you sure there isn't an EGG or FLAGMAN in there somewhere - those are the most difficult to find IMO.

Great stash anyway.

Comment

Thinking about getting rid of most of my gaming stuff now, other than the 360/DS - just don't have the time / interest to play it these days. What's all this lot worth? Either to sell as a pack, or separately.

(old photo, should be the same condition though)

White JP Saturn, unmodded, great condition, along with mint Radiant Silvergun. (includes spine and reg. cards)

(no scratches on the disc last I checked)

Indigo JP Gamecube - has had a switch mod attempted by previous owner but was unsuccessful - probably can't be modded, but works perfectly and case is in excellent condition.

I have a Japanese Gameboy Player (indigo of course) along with F-Zero, Ikaruga and a Wavebird. (excellent condition)

Another Japanese Indigo cube, bought when I found out the other couldn't be modded. Has a switch on the back, which seems a good job, and works great. Case isn't the best condition though, and has someone's name scrawled on the bottom. (I have no idea why)

I could get the top off easily for cleaning purposes, but I've not had a go at the bottom yet. (can't get that off easily without risking damaging the mod) Should be much cleaner than that before it goes though, I just can't leave it to soak in water for a while to get it perfect.

US Games are:
                            • Metroid Prime
                            • Metroid Prime 2
                            • Paper Mario
                            • Pikmin
                            • Resident Evil 4
                            • Super Mario Sunshine
                            • Windwaker

Got an official memory card 59, 251 and 1019. (I think those are the right numbers)

Got Composite leads for both, Component, Official RGB lead, and a modded VGA one. (amazing picture from that)

Black slim PAL PStwo - modded with a Matrix MX-4 from Gamefreax.de, and I believe it's still got a guarantee until April next year. (they guarantee pre-mod systems for two years) Works perfectly, with imports and cd-based games, not had any DREs etc. No idea if it can play backups or not. (but I would assume it can)

Good condition, slight scuffs on the shiny strip, has original pad in good nick, white pad (from my old ps2) official black memory card, and some digimon PSone memory card. (it was thrown in when I bought SotN!) Was a GT4 pack, but I no longer have the game. Got an IXOS component lead, official RGB (really high quality lead) and composite ones.

Got a black Neo Geo stick 2, two copies of Guitar Hero (full set with discs, so I could split) along with
                            • ICO - JP
                            • Shadow of the Colossus - US
                            • Gradius V - UK (60Hz)
                            • Resident Evil 4 PAL LE Tin (60Hz & Progressive)
                            • Castlevania Symphony of the Night (NTSC PSone)

Thought I had more, but I can't see anything.

PAL Xbox - good condition, can be sent with either official pad, or logitech wireless one. RGB lead, composite, Component. (all official)

Games:
                            • PGR2 (preowned, not great cond.)
                            • Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
                            • Halo
                            • Halo 2 (and map pack - bought the triple-pack a while back)
                            • Outrun 2
                            • Splinter Cell (preowned, not good cond.)
                            • Outlaw Golf 2 (preowned, ok cond.)

Box is soft-modded, but can still go online (was playing PGR2 online the other night) as it still has the original HDD. Can play emus / other homebrew etc if you want. (or install mods on Morrowind)

Soft-mod can be reversed, although the progressive scan modes can still be left enabled if anyone wants.

So how much are each of these / all of this worth these days? I'm pretty hopeless about getting prices right - either stuff doesn't sell, or I let it go too cheaply.
                            Last edited by andrewfee; 01-09-2006, 15:12.

Comment

The White Saturns seem to fluctuate but on here I sold a couple of good condition boxed models for around ?50-60 each. Ebay you'll get more (obviously).

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88
                                The White Saturns seem to fluctuate but on here I sold a couple of good condition boxed models for around ?50-60 each. Ebay you'll get more (obviously).
                                Excellent, thanks. I've listed it here before, but as a ?150 package with RSG (I thought a mint copy was worth about ?100?) but I never seem to get anyone interested. Unless I actually had a buyer for both, or sold together, I wouldn't want to sell it though - no point being stuck with a game and no console or vice-versa.

I'll be avoiding eBay though - I lost about ?200 after someone bought a PSP from me and then got his card company to stop payment to paypal once it was delivered. (so much for their "protection" - I ended up having to pay them the money back, and the police wouldn't do anything, despite me having sent it special delivery with proof etc)

Comment

Working...
                                X