Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It used to go for ?30-40
    That was when it was just released, and no other region had it.

More recently though, i have seen it go for as little as ?10-15 and it has more or less stayed at that price range.

Comment

Yeah thats what i thought

Comment

Decent value on a Modded v4 PS2 (Boxed). Looking to buy and want to know what sort of price to be paying.

Comment

I posted here, because I hadn't found suitable topics. If it bothers people here, sorry.

Can someone let me know the online shops in UK that ship items to Japan?
          I know many shops in US, but I want UK only games now, for example, Comix Zone GBA, TINYTOON Adventures Buster's Bad Dream GBA...

Comment

Hi people. Just wanna know how much these are worth. Checked ebay but cant find anything.

-PAL PS2 signed by Hideo Kojima
            -PAL MGS2 also signed by Hideo Kojima

Cheers!

Comment

I've got a modded Green XBox + 120gig HD, anyone know what sort of amount these go for?

Cheers

Comment

After careful consideration I'm gonna sell my as new Steel Battalion Line of Contact with controller, original game and all that crap.

Obviously I'm gonna want to recoup the money I spent but how much more should I be asking for?

Is it ebay style r@r3 or just genuinely hard to come by?

I'd like to see it go to a good home.

Comment

Lets see, one at a time:

RE: Tyler
                  Well dependent on condition, it could be about ?80 - 100
                  Also check that the laser isn't on the way out.

RE: kinsukejpn
                  Have you tried gameplay?
                  Because they ship to Japan:
                  Originally posted by gameplay overseas shipping
                  Gameplay ships internationally to the following countries:

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Eire, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.

European shipping costs just ?2.95 per order. We also offer a priority European signed for service at just ?6.50.

Postage to the United States, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong and the Falkland Islands will be charged at ?4.95 per order. We also offer a priority international signed for service at just ?8.50.

Please note that we do not currently ship consoles overseas. Please also note that UK consoles games are for the PAL format will not work on NTSC (USA) consoles.
                  Here are a few ebay sellers that usually get PAL games and will ship overseas:
                  UKGameSource
                  ALM Games Kingdom
                  You could email them to check their shipping prices/ availability.

RE: hasanhadi
                  Again, dependent on condition and what is included with the console. On ebay, they seem to fetch around ?75 - 95 for regular PS2 consoles. Add about ?10 - 20 for the signature.
                  Sorry, i've no idea how much signatures go for

RE: rumbletum
                  About ?210 - ?240
                  Dependent on condition, what's included etc.

RE: Valken
                  At the moment, the price is levelling out at ?125 - ?160 for new Steel Battalion & Line of Contact & Controller auctions. There's the odd 'buy it now' for ?180 - ?200. If you stick the price at the original ?130 (i'm assuming you bought it from GAME) i'm pretty certain it will be snapped up.

I must stress that you do not take my valuations as gospel. These are just the odd prices i've seen being banded about.

Comment

Thank you very much! I'll try it.

kinsuke

>RE: kinsukejpn
                    >Have you tried gameplay?

Comment

Thanks for your advice geektanic

Comment

Thanks for advice geektanic weezmacht

Comment

Got a Jap front-loading NEO-GEO CD console - apparently only 25,000 were ever produced, its a first generation model - all working condition and all - haven't seen one in ebay at all, any ideas how much it's worth now days?

Ta!

Comment

It depends.

One went for ?125, yet on the other end of the scale it could go for ?200. The ?200 tag seem to be the usual Buy it Now price.

Comment

Cheers mate, i'm keeping it anyways, just wondered, prolly worth more later,

Comment

How about these:

Brand new sealed PAL Shenmue 2
                                Mario + Luigi PAL GBA minty

ive seen some rather low prices for m+l, but i'm not sure why as it's not long released and its a cool game.

Comment

Working...
                                X