Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    How much should I ask for a mint condition, boxed Nikon D7200 (with an 17-55VR II lens)? I could check eBay I guess but that always seems quite variable and I'd like to offer it on here.

Oh, and how much for a Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX lens?

Ta.
    Might be interested in the lens once you get a price mate.

Comment

You can have first dibs.

Comment

Well thought i would fire the amiga up seems to work ok as said removed hard drive

Checked on ebay seem to go for a few hundred

Comment

Any value in the new 3DS Ambassador edition?

Mine is just sat so unloved & unused it might as well go somewhere else

Neil

Comment

I have an Amiga 1200. Used to have two but I sold one 2 years ago. At the time they were worth £120 to £150 but they have gone way up in price.

Depending on condition I would say from £160 to £200 and that is because it's not recapped like [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] said. If it was recapped you would be looking for £250 to £280.

Clean the case as much as you can and put it up on Amibay. I can see your keys are yellowed but how does the case fair in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Any value in the new 3DS Ambassador edition?

Mine is just sat so unloved & unused it might as well go somewhere else

Neil
              Looking at eBay, around £100~120 realistically.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Looking at eBay, around £100~120 realistically.
                Thanks man.

Just need to dig the box out & then get it on there

Neil

Comment

Any clues on the value of these 2:

Original game boy with Tetris, unboxed but GC?

Imported, boxed Pinball of the dead, this time boxed & GC?

Comment

Right then...

Xbox One X 1TB - Immaculate with the following games:

BulletStorm
                    Doom
                    Forza 7
                    Gears of War Ultimate
                    Gears of War 4
                    Halo 5
                    Quantum Break
                    Record
                    Sunset Overdrive
                    Super Bomberman R
                    Titanfall 2

Yes, yes. I know. I'm so changeable.

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                      Original game boy with Tetris, unboxed but GC?
                      Might be tempted by this...

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                        Might be tempted by this...
                        Sorry just sold.

Comment

Any idea what I should be asking for selling a Sony BVM-20F1E monitor? It’s in good condition and has just had a reconditioned deflection board fitted with probably about an hours use since then. Also the ISR board is new negating the EEPROM problem common with this model. Two sets of RGB/component inputs and has been calibrated for colour using the Sony probe.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            Any idea what I should be asking for selling a Sony BVM-20F1E monitor? It’s in good condition and has just had a reconditioned deflection board fitted with probably about an hours use since then. Also the ISR board is new negating the EEPROM problem common with this model. Two sets of RGB/component inputs and has been calibrated for colour using the Sony probe.
                            Private seller or eBay?

You’ll get a load more on the later, as these things have now reached new heights of desirability on the retro gaming market (especially one with low hours on it). They starting to get very, very rare now.

With the new parts, calibration and reconditioning about £500-£600 privately or If you get the right buyer on the bay you could get £1000+

Problem is with them as you know, is the weight; limiting delivery options, but you could throw up a collection only auction. Guys with travel 100s on miles to pick them up.

Stunning unit though - probably the best image quality I have ever seen. Are you also selling the probe, as I would be interested.

Comment

I'll probably stick it on eBay but don't fancy my chances selling it. People seem to think the centre of Scotland is another continent when it comes to travelling. Took me over two years to shift the JVC monitor I had which I was giving away for free.

I'm intending to hang on to the probe as I still have a PVM 20L4 which it works with.
                              Last edited by CMcK; 22-12-2018, 03:27.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                I'll probably stick it on eBay but don't fancy my chances selling it. People seem to think the centre of Scotland is another continent when it comes to travelling. Took me over two years to shift the JVC monitor I had which I was giving away for free.

I'm intending to hang on to the probe as I still have a PVM 20L4 which it works with.
                                Putting an L4 in front of a F1E? Running a temperature mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X