Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to start collecting all the Gamecube titles I missed and want Mario Baseball for the Gamecube.

This game is pretty pricey it seems over 100 pounds on ebay...anyone have any idea why? Japanese copies as low as 12...low number of copies for USA and UK?, Nintendo game that holds value?...anyone got a short list of the most expensive Gamecube games? I see Twin Snakes has went up in value over the years. Chibi Robo still high upward of 140. Have that though...might be getting sold if anyone is looking for a copy let me know will consider it.

Does anyone have Megaman Anniversary and Megaman X Collection...worth getting?

Have a few of these.

Twilight Princess, Ikaruga and Skies of Arcadia Legends look like they may be worth something.

Actually found a decent secondary list beyond the top 10 here...

ADDITIONAL GAMECUBE GAMES OF VALUE

Ultimate Muscle: $40-$85 ($93 Sealed) (eBay)
    Mario Party 6 [Microphone Bundle]: $40-$100 ($150 Sealed) (eBay)
    Mario Party 6: $40-$60 (eBay)
    Sonic Heroes / Super Monkey Ball Duo Pack: $100-$180 (eBay)
    Goblin Commander: $50-$125 (eBay)
    Gauntlet Dark Legacy: $30-$85 Sealed) (eBay)
    Luigi’s Mansion (Black Label): $35-$80 ($350 Sealed) (eBay)
    Super Smash Bros. Melee (Greatest Hits): $45-$75 Sealed) (eBay)
    Chibi Robo: $20-$75 ($85 Sealed) (eBay)
    The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition: $30-$90 ($129 Sealed) (eBay)
    Pure Evil 2 Pack: $35-$70 (eBay)
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness: $35-$70 ($120 Sealed) (eBay)
    Def Jam Fight for New York: $31-$75 (eBay)
    Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes: $25-$90 ($120 Sealed) (eBay)
    Resident Evil Code Veronica X: $34-$70 ($90 Sealed) (eBay)
    Resident Evil 2: $32-$65 ($75 Sealed) (eBay)
    Resident Evil 3 Nemesis: $30-$55 ($65 Sealed) (eBay)
    Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem: $30-$71 ($80 Sealed) (eBay)
    Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 & 2 (Standard): $30-$70 ($100 Sealed) (eBay)
    Time Splitters Future Perfect: $30-$63 ($85 Sealed) (eBay)
    Mario Party 5: $30-$73 ($145 Sealed) (eBay)
    Mario Party 4: $30-$65 ($80 Sealed) (eBay)
    The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: $20-$65 ($80 Sealed) (eBay)
    Mega Man X Collection: $35-$50 ($60 Sealed) (eBay)
    The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Black Label): $20-$58 ($100 Sealed) (eBay)
    Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix: $13-$60 ($80 Sealed) (eBay)
    Last edited by CAPCOM; 14-06-2020, 23:58.

Comment

Have another question...what is the status of 3DS hardware at present? Missed this system and it has a good back catalogue from the last decade. Hardware seems difficult to find new now unless you go on ebay.

Which is the best system to get and for how much at present? Thanks
      Last edited by CAPCOM; 15-06-2020, 18:17.

Comment

So how much for Chibi Robo, Twin Snakes and Twilight Princess do you think?

Comment

Hi all,

How much should I be selling my panasonic Q for- it has a switch to choose between US/JP games.

It is unboxed and has an occasional sticky dvd/game drive- i.e it sticks halfway out when you change games.

Comment

This is quite an odd one I expect. Back in 2013 I downloaded MAME4iOS for my iPad 2 from the App store, it was almost immediately withdrawn from the App Store, essentially this app wasn't vetted properly & should never have been allowed on there in the first place. I was able to place a multitude of working roms onto my iPad using some software designed to place MP3's onto an Ipad. The App even had iCade support & I basically had a sexy looking Bartop. It also works in portrait & landscape modes depending on the game, it runs very well. I also have a further 10 or so paid for iCade apps including the Atari Collection. NOTE - This iPad has never ever been jailbroken.

My first question is - Is this rare package likely to be worth anything?

My second - Is it possible to add a generic user account to the iPad, retain the existing apps & then remove my own account details so that is a saleable item (I switched to Android phones & tablets soon after & have very little Apple knowledge)?

Ipad in an iCade setup
            Last edited by paulus; 09-07-2020, 11:56. Reason: Link not working

Comment

Sealed Coryoon PCE? Has a shop price sticker on the front.

Also, anyone have any ideas what a Duo Monitor, boxed, complete, mint, only tested for 30 mins goes for? And all it's various accs (as seen as http://www6.airnet.ne.jp/wataru/pce/op_duo.htm) all NIB?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                This is quite an odd one I expect. Back in 2013 I downloaded MAME4iOS for my iPad 2 from the App store, it was almost immediately withdrawn from the App Store, essentially this app wasn't vetted properly & should never have been allowed on there in the first place. I was able to place a multitude of working roms onto my iPad using some software designed to place MP3's onto an Ipad. The App even had iCade support & I basically had a sexy looking Bartop. It also works in portrait & landscape modes depending on the game, it runs very well. I also have a further 10 or so paid for iCade apps including the Atari Collection. NOTE - This iPad has never ever been jailbroken.

My first question is - Is this rare package likely to be worth anything?

My second - Is it possible to add a generic user account to the iPad, retain the existing apps & then remove my own account details so that is a saleable item (I switched to Android phones & tablets soon after & have very little Apple knowledge)?

Ipad in an iCade setup
                At a guess, probably this isn't worth that much. Although it's unusual that you have a (temporarily) officially sanctioned version of MAME4iOS, that project is still ongoing and actively updated for jailbroken devices, so the version you have is probably very out of date at this point.

If someone wanted to achieve a similar setup, they could get hold of pretty much any iPad, jailbreak it and install the latest MAME software.

iCades themselves only seem to be worth about £20 on Ebay and the intrinsic value of an iPad 2 on its own is very low at this point, as software support was discontinued a long time ago, and it doesn't have a Retina display.

Regarding your second question on accounts, I'm pretty sure it's not possible to transfer purchases between accounts, so no I don't think you can do this. I think you would need to keep your account on the device which is probably not advisable.

Sorry that this isn't good news!

Comment

I appreciate your reply

Comment

Witcher 2 'Dark' edition for the 360, mint condition (opened less than 5 times, I'd say), with a signed copy of the game subbed in, anyone?

Comment

Any estimate on how a good boxed copy of SNES US NTSC Super Metroid should be?

It is one of the big games I am missing strangely enough as I could never get into it for years, but have just completed it via emulation and am looking to pick up a copy. Prices vary wildly on the open market.

Last edited by CAPCOM; 21-08-2020, 13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                        Any estimate on how a good boxed copy of SNES US NTSC Super Metroid should be?

It is one of the big games I am missing strangely enough as I could never get into it for years, but have just completed it via emulation and am looking to pick up a copy. Prices vary wildly on the open market.
                        If it was just the cart you were after, Super Metroid is pretty easy to pick up in NTSC. I would argue that it's dropped in value given its inclusion on the SNES Mini.

However, looking at recent completed auctions where it's boxed and complete and you're essentially paying hella extra for the packaging, manual and inserts. I've seen prices finish between $122/£91 all the way to $265/£199. Most minty condition copies are falling between $140/£105 - $180/£135. I wouldn't pay more than that.

Comment

Anyone know how much this controller is worth? Think it might be a Japanese import for Wii U/GCN Smash. Prices on eBay seem pretty crazy but that’s eBay.

Comment

Is there demand for original Game and Watches now?

Comment

Whats the going rate for a boxed PAL Dreamcast with two Controllers two rumble packs and two VMUs? I am clearing out my DC collection after much consideration and the value of the games in preperation of the DC Mini and emulation devices replicating it perectly in the coming future.

Comment

Any value on Gunbird 2 DC "Very Good" condition?
                                Last edited by CAPCOM; 21-10-2020, 17:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X