Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
    Is there demand for original Game and Watches now?
    Yes, definitely. Practically anything by Nintendo is collectible. Do a search on Ebay for the ones you have and selected 'Completed listings' on the left hand side to see what they actually sold for.

Comment

Thanks for that. Some items fluctuate so I'm never sure.

Comment

Looking for a value for a Sony PVM 20L4 monitor with BKM-14L colour calibration probe and BNC to scart cable.

Comment

I was given a Timex Sinclair 1510 Command Cartridge Player many years ago by a friend who knew 'I liked old stuff'. It's a cartridge adapter for the Sinclair ZX81 and the TS1000 and TS1500 computers, two of its clones developed by Timex. It came with one of the four cartridges manufactured for it, Chess (07-9003).

How much would something like this be worth and, more importantly, to whom?

Comment

How much should one pay for a modded white Saturn? I'm after one with a 240v PSU. There's a boxed one on ebay with a couple of cheap games and a 60hz mod for £180. Is this about right? Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
              I was given a Timex Sinclair 1510 Command Cartridge Player many years ago by a friend who knew 'I liked old stuff'. It's a cartridge adapter for the Sinclair ZX81 and the TS1000 and TS1500 computers, two of its clones developed by Timex. It came with one of the four cartridges manufactured for it, Chess (07-9003).

How much would something like this be worth and, more importantly, to whom?
              [MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION] is the man to ask about all things Spectrum.

Comment

Conkers Bad Fur Day N64 ntsc, MIB.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Conkers Bad Fur Day N64 ntsc, MIB.
                  Mint in box about £150 going up to over £200 if it really is extra nice condition

Love that game, haven’t played it for a long time though

Comment

Remember picking up a sealed USA copy for £12, wish I had bought more of them eBay was flooded with them at the time, still have it sat on shelves maybe it’s time for me to flip it as it’s pristine condition.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Remember picking up a sealed USA copy for £12, wish I had bought more of them eBay was flooded with them at the time, still have it sat on shelves maybe it’s time for me to flip it as it’s pristine condition.
                      I did the same, picked up a sealed copy from US ebay years back for about $20, I opened mine you could probably double my top estimate above for a pristine sealed copy..

Comment

Howdy all, what's the going rate for an opened but minty Analogue Super NT? It still has the shrink wrap on and the Turrican box flat packed.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                          Howdy all, what's the going rate for an opened but minty Analogue Super NT? It still has the shrink wrap on and the Turrican box flat packed.
                          About £5 but as it's you I'll give you a tenner?? Lol

Neil

Comment

Seems to be around £400 on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Seems to be around £400 on eBay.
                              Thanks mate. Figured as much. I'm in need of max cashola for the house at the mo so may put it on. I have the FX Pak Pro and wireless pads too which should bump it.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                About £5 but as it's you I'll give you a tenner?? Lol

Neil
                                Sold...
                                Sorry I read as £5K
                                Last edited by Escape-To-88; 14-02-2021, 17:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X