Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sealed Keio, 500 plus?

Comment

Switch, yellow controllers, boxed, extra dock and a hori wired pad?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Switch, yellow controllers, boxed, extra dock and a hori wired pad?
        If you split, I might be interested in the extra dock.

Comment

I have a couple of bits that are of zero use to me.

Boxed HRAP V4, with the stick swapped out for a Sanwa. (Original included too) Fully boxed, probably been used for an hour.

PSVR Firewall Zero Hour pack with aim controller. Brand new, I bought it then never played it, no idea if it's still available or not.

Not sure what to ask for either?

Comment

What console is the HRAP for Colin?

Thanks

Neil

Comment

PS4 mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                PS4 mate.
                Thanks Colin
                Let me know if you do come up with a price as I might be interested to tuck away until I finally get my arse in gear & get a PS4 Pro

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Hey all,

Quick question, have decided to cull the rest of my SFC collection

I will be parting with everything in the pic below except Contra & Area 88

Do you think £150 for everything delivered is ok?
                  Addams family is missing instructions, Ranma is really tatty & Batman Returns is missing back cover on the manual
                  Prince of Persia is a little tatty too

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Bit of a weird one I have a copy of Metal Gear Solid 2 Corporate Bond/Shareholder Limited Edition. and that's about as much info I can find on it.
                    Its this one here http://junkerhq.net/MetalGear/menumgs2shv.html

I vaguely remember picking it up in Shunjuku years ago as I was buying a Rez boxset at the time I`d been looking for and this was still in the bag in my loft lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Do you think £150 for everything delivered is ok?
                      I'd say that's about right, for sure. I had it down for £140-150 without postage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                        I'd say that's about right, for sure. I had it down for £140-150 without postage.
                        Thanks buddy
                        Will get pics sorted & bung up a thread I think

Neil

Comment

I`m guessing no one can help with my above query. Are there any reliable sites for valuations on rare and unique gaming stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                            I`m guessing no one can help with my above query. Are there any reliable sites for valuations on rare and unique gaming stuff?
                            I would suggest going on one of the Facebook groups for PS collecting and asking there.
                            Give me a shout if you want me to ask for you as I’m a member on a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                              I would suggest going on one of the Facebook groups for PS collecting and asking there.
                              Give me a shout if you want me to ask for you as I’m a member on a couple.
                              Cheers I`ll give that a go.

Comment

Aha a bit more info https://gamesniped.com/2010/02/06/me...mited-edition/

Comment

Working...
                                X