Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

This thread has been set up in reponse to feedback about the increasing number of threads asking how much items are. All additional threads of this nature will be removed from this time on.

Before you post, make sure you look at eBay to see how much your item has sold for on the market as a good estimate of what you should ask, this will save others the time of looking and responding to something you should of looked up yourself first.

Regards
    Last edited by Treble; 07-09-2004, 11:34.

Sorry hope I got this in the right thread im assuming this comes under games merchandise, if not please delete this post., I found this when clearing out some old records, and was wondering if its actually worth anything, I cant find anything remotely related on Ebay or other auction sites so I thought I may aswel post it here. Any ideas? (probably naff all but with a shot). Camera pics are bad I know, basically its a 12" single, Supersonic by H.W.A featuring Sonic the Hedgehog dated 1992 by Zomba Records. Seems to be have official Sega endorcement as has the official line- to be this good takes AGES to be this good takes SEGA on the bottom. Here are the pics (sorry ive only got me a phone camera)

cheers

Comment

Man, that is sweet man. One for those Sonic Collectors. What tunes are on it?

I want to sell King Of FIghters '99 Evolution for JPN DC. What's a fair price?

Cheers.

Comment

Re: KoF 99 Evolution

A fair price is about ?15. You might get a bit more than that if your lucky.

Comment

RE the single, it was a GA release and charted about 20, IIRC. I have one somewhere, **** record. H.W.A. = Hedgehogs With Attitude Probably not worth a lot.

My Q:

How much does Puzzle Bobble usually sell for, say the JPN NGH release. CD version is dirt cheap, interested in the home cart price.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
            H.W.A. = Hedgehogs With Attitude My Q:
            lol yeah I realised that just after posting. anybody know where I can find sonic collectors online?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
              How much does Puzzle Bobble usually sell for, say the JPN NGH release. CD version is dirt cheap, interested in the home cart price.
              Er there isn't a NGH version... Any ones you have seen are conversions... As a note, the CD version, once loaded can be removed as it doesn't need to access the CD ever again... (Music is chip generated and the game fits into the RAM.... I.e. it's like the home version would have been like...)

Comment

Ah, see?! learn something new everyday CD version it is then, cheers MD.

edit: How much do conversions go for then dude?

Comment

More then the CD version which once running if you didn't see the unit you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between it and the MVS version running in Home mode...

Comment

I got a few Jap SS games I want to get rid of but not sure how much they worth and do you know where I can get information on prices and do you have any idea.

Gotha Brand new sealed
                    Manx Super Bike TT mint condition
                    Virtua Fighters new condition

PS2
                    Combat Queen limited edition with bounes dvd and art book Brand new sealed

Cheers

Comment

okay, this is the stupidest thing ever, but i just found a mint japanese copy of DC bangaioh under my bed. i could've sworn i'd sold it, but it's definitely still here. i had a quick look at ebay (completed auctions, too), but all the bangai-os on there are either US or UK. there's no spine card (did dc games come with spines? as you've kinda probably guessed, i'm really no collector), but apart from that, the case/manual/disc are minty.

any idea how much i could expect for it? i won't bother selling if it's not worth much (i still love the game), but if it'll go for a decent price, i could do with the cash...

thanks

Comment

karlidog-The Japanese version of Bangaioh is somewhat harder to find than the US and PAL versions, however it's probably not worth more than ?15-20, which is pretty decent I suppose

oh, and it would've originally come with a spine!

Comment

I sold a copy (nr-mint with spine) on here for around the ?20 mark last year.

Comment

thanks!

ack, i can't decide whether to sell it now... considering i've just bought a second-hand DC, i think i'll hang on to it and play through again before i decide whether to part with it or not. i mean, the incomprehensible between-level scenes and the boxart (mech with melon! mech with melon!!!) are kinda worth keeping it for on their own...

Comment

I've had a look on Ebay, and cant find anything. Im sure i've seen it on there in the past though.

Basically it is:

PS2 Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Promo Disk. If im correct, its a playable Virtua Fighter (1) game on the disk. (Im unsure as i dont have a ps2)

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X