Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Valuation on this "Final Fight III Pal Super Nintendo Laguna Entertainment" and Boxed Mint US Super Nintendo "Noseferatu" by SETA CORPORATION OF AMERICA

Comment

Very Happy with this....£328.50 Sterling

Last edited by CAPCOM; 28-02-2020, 12:12.

Comment

Definitely not a neural network bot, right?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Definitely not a neural network bot, right?
          I will be at the BAFTA's for the X year anniversary if it helps identify me. Still working on Tempest 2000 article for NTSCuk end of March now............

Comment

Anybody know how much an NTSC USA "Warioworld" on Gamecube is worth (no manual)? There's one on ebay for £53 delivered but that has instructions.

Comment

I would go with 85 Sterling if 10/10 alll inserts $77 dollars shipped from States so mark up for your ease of delivery to round numbers. 80 Sterling if feeling generous....

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                I would go with 85 Sterling if 10/10 alll inserts $77 dollars shipped from States so mark up for your ease of delivery to round numbers. 80 Sterling if feeling generous....
                Disc & cover good but there was no manual when I bought it in the mid 2000's. Do you reckon £55'ish is fair?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                  Disc & cover good but there was no manual when I bought it in the mid 2000's. Do you reckon £55'ish is fair?
                  60 Sterling if fair, Nintendo Games hold their value like Gold Bars from Atlantis.

Comment

Hi all,

Rough value for the boxed Ram cart pack for Xmen Vs Street Fighter on the Saturn?
                    Outer box is a little sun faded but it's all complete

Will look for a pic later if needed

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Any idea for a value on the following? There's a few brand new and sealed.
                      All Wii U:
                      Star Fox Zero - collector's pack with Steelbook and extra game
                      Super Mario Maker - collector's pack with book etc and sealed Amiibo
                      Zelda Twilight Princess, collector's boxset brand new/sealed
                      Yoshi's Wooly World - collector's pack with sealed Amiibo
                      Bayonetta boxset
                      Zelda: Wind Waker new/sealed
                      Wonderful 101 new/sealed
                      Zombi-U new/sealed
                      Pikmin 3 new/sealed
                      Wii Party U
                      Splatoon
                      Super Smash Bros
                      Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
                      Mario Kart 8
                      Super Mario World 3D
                      Black Ops II
                      Nintendo Land
                      Rayman Legends

3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Not that anybody really frequents here anymore but is there actually any value in Pal Mega CD software?

Thinking about bundling everything I have with my untested MD2 & MCD2 unit but just wondered if it was worth splitting the games out rather than a bundle

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Not that anybody really frequents here anymore but is there actually any value in Pal Mega CD software?

Thinking about bundling everything I have with my untested MD2 & MCD2 unit but just wondered if it was worth splitting the games out rather than a bundle

Thanks

Neil
                          Ghost town...I think there are some PAL titles worth a bit of moolah Earthworm Jim springs to mind, as well as the obvious like Keio Flying Squadron.
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                            Ghost town...I think there are some PAL titles worth a bit of moolah Earthworm Jim springs to mind, as well as the obvious like Keio Flying Squadron.
                            Yeah it is pretty bad these days lol
                            Sadly nothing like those in the collection...best I have that might be worth anything judging by Ebay is Spiderman Vs The Kingpin other than that prices seem a pittance which is why I was thinking about bundling everything with my PAL cart titles as well

Neil

Comment

Hi, looking for an up to date price on an English holo label Waku Waku 7 MVS cart, any ideas?

Can't seem to find a comparrison.

Cheers

Comment

Hi, just general questions if anyone has the time. 1 - Is it worth the bother trying to sell comics, 80s and 90s USA and less Uk. Seling one at a time must be a pain and who the hell would buy larger lots? I doubt you get much for them at all unless it has a special appearance by Wolverine or the first time Frank Miller had a hooker in an issue, I also threw away hundreds and hundreds of magazines, gaming ones. 2 - Is the market for games and films dead because of the virus? Someone mentioned somewhere that people are spending a lot less now.

Comment

Working...
                                X