No announcement yet.

time to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because unlike you, most of us 1) dont care 2) live in britain for most the time, and thus its easier than ****ing on using xe.com to find out the true amount

Dont worry MD, ? doesnt equal PAL

Comment

Originally posted by MD
      So if he paid under a fiver for it, then...
      either way i got it for a bargain

Comment

Dracula X for the PC Engine - mint condition with everything (spine card) - for 180 yen.

So, erm... 90p?

My local store had a cool habit of not understanding what stuff was worth. Unfortunately, they seemed to have stopped making those mistakes...

Comment

Originally posted by MD
          whats with these pounds bollocks? If you paid $ or yen for them then say the Yen and dollar amounts.

And what the **** is rare about Soukyugurentai? Seen it in every shop I've ever been to and seen it enough in the UK.
          Why are you such an arse hole all the time? Soukyugurentai is very rare where I live. This is the first time I've seen it in 5 years in this part of Japan. You act as if you know everything about games in Japan. To be honest you know sweet F.A. !

yakumo

PS: I put the price in pounds because this is a UK board and many of the visitors are British. So listing something in pounds is much easier for them to understand. OK?

Comment

I've seen Soukyugurentai in every shop I've been to in tokyo, if you live in some sticks area then thats your problem.

As for british people then I am sure most of them can use xe.com without to much difficulty... hell if I can work out Israeli shekels to Yen then I'm sure they can work out pound to yen...

As for being an arsehole then I can blame the cheap Gin and tonics in Tel Aviv...

Comment

Terranigma (PAL) - ?4.95

Tombi! (PAL) - ?4.95

Both bought from my local GAME before they done it all up and didn't just make up second-hand game prices.

Unfortunately that's all I've managed.

Comment

Yesterday I got a boxed & complete MD1 with 2 pads, Aladdin, Road Rash II, Jungle Strike, World of Illusion, Shining Force II(PAL versions all complete), Saint Sword, Valis III(Both US versions & complete) & a complete Japanese Hellfire for.... Well, I'm not gonna say, but it wasn't much

Comment

US Zelda Majora's Mask still sealed - ?26.. not sure its a bargain, but I was having a bitch of a time hunting down a US copy...

US Zelda - A Link To The Past complete with Map and Secrets booklet.. ?11.07.... could have gotten a sealed copy for ?22, but thought naahhh.. i'm gonnna wanna complete this little sucker again... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak
                    Yesterday I got a boxed & complete MD1 with 2 pads, Aladdin, Road Rash II, Jungle Strike, World of Illusion, Shining Force II(PAL versions all complete), Saint Sword, Valis III(Both US versions & complete) & a complete Japanese Hellfire for.... Well, I'm not gonna say, but it wasn't much
                    You're not going to tell us as you are trying to sell SF II on these here forums. I always feel for the poor sucker who sold it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay
                      You're not going to tell us as you are trying to sell SF II on these here forums. I always feel for the poor sucker who sold it to you.
                      Well, it's cheap compared to what I've seen it go for and the Shining Force II, Valis & Saint Sword were from someone who actually trades in games.

Comment

Today I got Zelda: Oot (N64) boxed and complete for...wait for it...?1. I love charity shops that don't have a clue what they're selling.

Comment

Ninja Gaiden aka Shadow Warrior's for the Nes $3.45 inc p&p

Comment

Today I bought Rockman x4 for 6 pound and Clockwork Knight 1 for 4 pence :-D Now I can play all those secret games on Clockwork Knight. Theres a hidden racing game, Space Invaders type game and some other goodies.

Yakumo
                            Last edited by Yakumo; 28-09-2004, 09:46.

Comment

Got Sonic Jam today for the nice price of 1 pound 40 pence (200 yen) :-D Also the Sega / Sammy Tokyo Game Show booklet. 27 pages of gaming pleasure I think these are the replacement to the Sega Press. Shame really because the Sega / Sammy fornt looks crap compared to the old Sega Press.

Yakumo

Comment

I had to go to Hard Off today to pic up a few things for some people. S I thought, What the hell, I'll see what I can scrounge from the junk bins. Here's what I got.

Brand new Dreameye with software 6 pound

Two sexy translusent Black Sturn Pads 1pound 40 each

Saturn Link Cable FREE

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X