No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHINGO: Great games mate. I think I avenged the battering you gave me on 3rd Strike...

Comment

Any word on when this will get the 360 backwards compatibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Street Turk
        SHINGO: Great games mate. I think I avenged the battering you gave me on 3rd Strike...
        heheheh yeah man! You are a beast on Hyper SF2. Be good to play 3s then HSF in succession again soon man.

Comment

I hope that this get's 360 bacwards compatibility on the 360 jap machine soon, as I cannot be bothered having to keep hooking up the xbox forever. I obviously still play xbox games but it would be nice if Microsoft added this immense game to the backwards list.

I find it a joke that they have not done it so far.

Comment

giant bump
            good games mad marc, seems we're pretty closely matched. cant beleive how close some of those came out...except against your hugo

my connection died at the end of that last match, so apologies for that, but i was thinking about quiting at 10pm anyway.

Comment

Loving third strike on line but i'm still having a few problems. it's with double QCF motions. I using a hori real prostick so i am wondering if it is worth changing the guard from square to an octagonal. ?

Comment

MSG. madmarc.
                Sorry that the games were **** today, we were not having any luck getting a lag free game. we willhave to get that sorted. for next time.

Comment

Oh you are here.
                  You are one of the only ones who have CFJ with me and Fuddle, I think.
                  And it seems we can't play without lag under SFAC and CFJ.

Comment

Yeah, that would be me.
                    I think that it was my connection that time. After I got on to the NTL support who toldme that there was work going on with the servers, but should be resolved now. So we should be good for games now.

Comment

If anyone is looking for a repository for 3rd Strike videos i've started one.

There are Tutorial videos, Master Class videos, combo videos, glitch videos, match videos and tournaments. Alot more still to go up but if you're playing a particular character you may find something of use to you.

Comment

My new gamertag is: MadBrother

You can erase MadMarc52 from your friend list and add the new gamertag freely to your list to play SFAC, GGXX or CFJ.

Comment

Add 'Skull Commander' for all your beat em up needs! Like to play street fighter 3rd strike and hyper, capcom fighting jam, capcom vs snk 2, king of the fighters, as well as mortal kombat and spikeout.

Comment

There's 409 videos on my youtube profile now and it's only going to get alot larger. So i've decided to start setting up some Play Lists to make things easier.

But before I do, what sort of play lists would people want?

In the mean time, if you do want to look for something specific then i've tagged the videos in a number of areas:

'Master Class' : Shows you some move, combo or set-up specific to a character. The number differs between characters, Sean has none whereas Urien has 35.

'Tutorial' : Will draw up videos showing you how to use a character.

'Combo Video' : What it says on the tin, these vary from the match possible to the match-impossible.

'Tournament' : Any matches from a tournament.

'SBO' : Any videos associated or of the Super Battle Opera tournament.

'EVO' : Matches from or for the Evolution tournament.

'POPY', 'Uriden' and 'Acho' : JPN matches from particular arcades.

'FFA' : Family Fun Arcade in the US, good players.

I've also included the famous or very good players as well so you can hunt for well known and pinch their top strats!! 'Sugiyama' and PinoAB7 for Necro, YSB for Hugo, Roshihikari for Yang, RX, Pierre or Messatsu for Urien, KSK for Alex, Kokujin for Dudley, Yamazaki for Twelve and so on.

That's pretty much it, this list will grow to include things i can't currently fit on such as the Gamers Vision Ranking Battles etc. But just remember to add 'TheShend' at the end of whatever you're searching for it to come up from my profile.

Happy hunting.

Comment

Working...
                            X