Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarkson getting owned by a girl

That place looked mental and I want to go so bad. Looked seriously dangerous too though. Mixing bikes and cars didn't look at all safe to me.

Comment

Last nights show rocked, Christian Slater was his usual cool self, that Morgan was ace apart form the dodgy colour scheme and watching Clarkson go nuuty after doing a sub 10-minute lap was hillarious.
      One of the best shows on T.V.

Comment

It was seriously, seriously freaky how much I recognised the 'Ring from playing it on PGR2; funny how that biker mentioned learning the track on it, as well.

And I adore the Morgan Aero 8, from the GTR demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L

That place looked mental and I want to go so bad. Looked seriously dangerous too though. Mixing bikes and cars didn't look at all safe to me.
          Yes and they had the ambulances there to prove it Looked great fun though. Heard it was around $10-$12 a lap on open days so it`s not that dear either.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L

I went to the new Nurburgring 7 years ago to watch the WSB and hoped to go around the track but it was "closed for repairs" for 7 days only about ?7 to go around, although don't think my company motorcycle's insurance wouldn't have covered me too far

Monza's old banked track is also great if you get a chance to "walk it" (no vehicles allowed)

Comment

Yeah, it seems pretty cheap but factor in a set of tyres and all the petrol plus costs of getting there and it's gonna add up.

Still, one day.

Comment

The show with the tweaked ferrari vs the db 7/9s? was really cool, that slow mo close ups of the tires burning rubber was stunning.

Comment

Camera crew nicked a slow mo cam off wildlife on 1 team I think! It did look good though.

I've applied for tickets to the filming in dec, is that sad?

Comment

Filming of top gear? or wildlife on one? I would love to go to a show. I wouldn't mind a top gear DVD, really like there editing.

Comment

I don't think it is at all sad to want to and watch Top Gear as the format of the show uses the audience well and wants you participate. Just don't say owt stupid if Clarkson asks you a question as he will rip you to shreds.

Comment

Top Gear of course Gunstar! I'm not going to sneak up on mating wilderbeast with a crowd of other people am I

Yorath - I was a little worried about that but it'd be funny to get belittled by him on national telly wouldn't it

you can get tickets to all sorts of shows here by the way, click on show schedule.

Comment

made me want to try a sub 10 min lap on PGR2, just don't think theres any desiels in the game :0

Comment

Blind guy beating Whitely and Wogan

Clarkson cheating to win the Porsche challenge thing and the new Golf GTi being the bestest car ever. Not so sure about the golf really, though it did look fun I'd rather have the Civic.

Cliff Richard, bothered? NO - go away.

Comment

Top Gear has got a lot more interesting of late - last nights Porsche challenge being a good example.

Comment

I found it amusing how the GTi was nearly a second slower round the track than the Seat Leon Cupra, when the Cupra is not only basically the same car as a Mk4 Golf (but cheaper), but isn't even the top-of-the-range Cupra R. Actually, I suspect they messed up, and it really was the Cupra R they were testing; 0-62 in 6.9 seconds on the Golf is the exact same number as the R manages.

I wasn't surprised by the Porsche thing; Clarkson always has to come up with some massively cheating method of winning these 'challenges' when they do them; its really blatent how he always has to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X